B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

I know this is a big ask; has anyone ever seen an RLC contract. Specifically what they can or can't do. Another area is free sex vs. sex in membership areas. Example, Linda and Tibor have really gone to bedroom sex and cut their living room and kitchen sex back. Maybe RLC said something to them.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I know this is a big ask; has anyone ever seen an RLC contract. Specifically what they can or can't do. Another area is free sex vs. sex in membership areas. Example, Linda and Tibor have really gone to bedroom sex and cut their living room and kitchen sex back. Maybe RLC said something to them.

Thanks!

There’s one member / poster at the L&M apartment who claims he has seen one , but without further info . L&T still have sex occasionally in the LR and it’s been a long time in my opinion that they have stop caring / worrying  for the cameras , all of their behavior is like no cameras exist . 

Just now, Kenpaul said:

Thanks!

No one has seen a contract Ken..as far as I'm aware. Much of the talk about bonuses etc is based on translations of chat between the girls over the years...but we don't know the finer detail...

• Upvote 1