B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I would rather watch Masha cuddle with her cats than watch this,,i'll be nice, ''gathering''.lol 

OT

Just found myself watching Malia...slapped my self as it turns out she is real and not just a dummy moved around the apartment.

Masha...When the cat gets in the tub and just sits their staring between her legs...so many thoughts...

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

OT

Just found myself watching Malia...slapped my self as it turns out she is real and not just a dummy moved around the apartment.

Masha...When the cat gets in the tub and just sits their staring between her legs...so many thoughts...

tell you what - that cat. I sometimes have to pinch myself!

Just now, casdesire said:

So you have a chance of one in a million that you're right. I don't want to put that much of energy in a speculation that probably isn't the truth.
But it's your life, you do what you want.

The same for Martina and Nelly (and all the others). 😉

The last one of Martina's friends that I SAW she went roller blading with was Nelly. The last one of Martina's friends whom I SAW come over to spend the night with her was Nelly. The last person I SAW Martina take language tutorial from was Nelly. Two of the last three times I SAW Martina have sex was with Nelly. I think that my odds are much better than yours about some unclear translation you think you made about some unspecified friends. Much better. It's just simple math.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, mspanker said:

From how they got changed good chance Holly and Gina giving their rooms to the couples, maybe 3 up with Megs?

Would be funny to have a couple in Ginas bed and Curly turn up and get in...See who gets anal this time 🙈

I vote for C&C to be the couple.