B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm fairly sure but not knowing what Spains rules are ( i have enough trouble knowing what we can and cant do here in the UK) but if a taxi company like Uber did pick you up and  were stopped it would be a ',please go home as soon as poss,. The Barcelona police have had enough on their hands lately to worry about minor offences like curfew

I was going to have a say about this earlier but got distracted. I don't know if it's the same in Spain but here in the UK the police can only advise going home. Unless the police suspect you of a criminal act you don't even have to give you details (name and address) if you are stopped.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I was going to have a say about this earlier but got distracted. I don't know if it's the same in Spain but here in the UK the police can only advise going home. Unless the police suspect you of a criminal act you don't even have to give you details (name and address) if you are stopped.

Ta, didn't know ther exact rule  - not that I ever go out, can't wait for a pint of proper Guiness in a pub (not canned) Sure you know what I mean😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1