B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

some times yes, sometimes no, so I'll go 50/50. I'd rather watch a tasty bate than read stuff....funny as it is a lot of the time

When you've seen 1001 on here....you know...😏

Of course, if it's a new girl who blossoms slowly, like Radi for instance, it becomes interesting for me...But over time, unless she changes her routine, I'll get bored with that too...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When you've seen 1001 on here....you know...😏

Of course, if it's a new girl who blossoms slowly, like Radi for instance, it becomes interesting for me...But over time, unless she changes her routine, I'll get bored with that too...

yeh but 1002 might be the best ever - thats the anticipation factor.

• Like 1

I think the girls (and guys) have made a huge effort to dress for the occasion tonight...with some very sexy outfits (not the guys)...but it's gotta be said, and I haven't (strangely) praised her much, but Holly looks great tonight and in whatever she wears, tbh...I don't know why I haven't appreciated her...1 of life's great mysteries I suppose...

This is for you Holly ❤️

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the girls (and guys) have made a huge effort to dress for the occasion tonight...with some very sexy outfits (not the guys)...but it's gotta be said, and I haven't (strangely) praised her much, but Holly looks great tonight and in whatever she wears, tbh...I don't know why I haven't appreciated her...1 of life's great mysteries I suppose...

This is for you Holly ❤️

👍