B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

I missed the theme of this party. Any help? 

Thanks!

Kinda passed me by as well.....Holley looked like a jockey, but Gina was in a Mexican hat, Nelly I've no idea what she was. Bit of a mystery but Holly can ride me anytime !! 😂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Un peu m'a dépassé aussi ..... Holley ressemblait à une jockey, mais Gina portait un chapeau mexicain, Nelly je n'ai aucune idée de ce qu'elle était. Un peu un mystère mais Holly peut me chevaucher à tout moment !! 😂

elle aime les gros beauf, j'espère que ce n'est pas ton cas 😉

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Kinda passed me by as well.....Holley looked like a jockey, but Gina was in a Mexican hat, Nelly I've no idea what she was. Bit of a mystery but Holly can ride me anytime !! 😂

Nelly I thought was Swiss Yodeler.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I find it strange how one-sided the whole situation in the Barcelona places is. All the guys are monogamous, while girls are constantly sexually active outside of their relationships. This is the case with Nelly and Martina, but also also with the residents of B5.

RLC runs the full pseudo lesbian show program in these apartments and the guys look like a laughingstock.

The guys are just respecting first themselves and then their women , that’s all . Why they should fall to the level of their women ? Sometimes it is better to look laughingstock as you say but you walk inside the house , in the streets , everywhere and inside you , you feel absolutely calm , peaceful and relaxed because you know that there’s nothing that anyone can say about you . It is more than fucking around and like this show perhaps that you are a macho guy , but at the end , your consciousness is always “ clear “ and you can sleep at night , sad perhaps , but without guilts 

• Sad 1