B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

Just now, ddhm said:

But how you would watch them ? 

Hell no I wouldn't watch them because I know it's never going to happen.  You yourself already wants Ulyana back and as far as I'm concerned if I never had to hear her name another day in my life I would be totally happy!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hell no I wouldn't watch them because I know it's never going to happen.  You yourself already wants Ulyana back and as far as I'm concerned if I never had to hear her name another day in my life I would be totally happy!!

But you said you want new girls . You want new girls but not to watch them ? Then what ? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good news. You don't! Just stop reading CC, easy and simple.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But you said you want new girls . You want new girls but not to watch them ? Then what ? 

If RLC would stop recycling the trash, then I would probably join again.  However, I think I'm pretty safe on just sitting on the sidelines!!

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's not enough to just cast new girls. They have to be the right ones, preferably with friends nearby and possibly with BF in the cast.

Yes, it's quite enough to cast new girls and hopefully none of them would have a boyfriend in tow!!  When I watched RLC I watched it for the girls and don't give a shit about any swinging dicks being around.  That's your wish not mine!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, it's quite enough to cast new girls and hopefully none of them would have a boyfriend in tow!!  When I watched RLC I watched it for the girls and don't give a shit about any swinging dicks being around.  That's your wish not mine!!

You have your wish. B1 is no boys, B2 either. Just girls.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't mean that you should have sex with the guys. 🤣

Anyway, Do you want to see the girls having fun or just pretending? One of the big mistakes some people on this forum make is forgetting that these girls are straight. Most of this girls are into guys.

• Like 1