B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why I don’t understand how people can’t like him as he is always proving that decency for his actions is always important for him . He could do easily anything with any of the girls and from a man’s point of view , Nelly is the least attracting from the rest of the girls 

plus she'd have his bollocks for earings if he did do something 🤓

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

plus she'd have his bollocks for earings if he did do something 🤓

And then women blame us men when they do all and so much worse 😂🤣

il y a 2 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

même si N, ne vaut rien H, n'a pas de figure c'est une petite allumeuse espiègle, ça promet pour son avenir, elle va en dérouler du câble elle est jeune encore😶

finis ton litre et vas cuver ton mauvais vin tu vois tout de travers à cette heure 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why I don’t understand how people can’t like him as he is always proving that decency for his actions is always important for him . He could do easily anything with any of the girls and from a man’s point of view , Nelly is the least attracting from the rest of the girls 

I find it strange how one-sided the whole situation in the Barcelona places is. All the guys are monogamous, while girls are constantly sexually active outside of their relationships. This is the case with Nelly and Martina, but also also with the residents of B5.

RLC runs the full pseudo lesbian show program in these apartments and the guys look like a laughingstock.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moreau said:

finis ton litre et vas cuver ton mauvais vin tu vois tout de travers à cette heure 

Thanks for the clarification.  I never considered Lucky must be drunk when he post.  But he must be drunk 24/7 then.😇

• Haha 1