B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To think that a guy should consider himself a "macho guy" just because he should have an equal level in a relationship as his wife, I think is a very twisted view. A one-sided open relationship is foolishness. It ultimately means that one side of the relationship has no respect for the other. Something that should not only make the person who was taken advantage of feel bad, but both, because in a relationship both sides should be respectful. With all what Nelly is doing, I don't think Bodgan can currently claim to be treated fairly. I think, this is something someone should not let happen to himself, no matter whether a woman or a man.

In an open relationship, however, there is no lowering, because both have equal advantages and disadvantages. However, this is clearly not the case for any of the guys in the Barcelona apartments of RLC. The guys are all sold for fools by their girls.

@ddhm Stop already!  You're making me agree with Alladino and that's an awfully feeling! 🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To think that a guy should consider himself a "macho guy" just because he should have an equal level in a relationship as his wife, I think is a very twisted view. A one-sided open relationship is foolishness. It ultimately means that one side of the relationship has no respect for the other. Something that should not only make the person who was taken advantage of feel bad, but both, because in a relationship both sides should be respectful. With all what Nelly is doing, I don't think Bodgan can currently claim to be treated fairly. I think, this is something someone should not let happen to himself, no matter whether a woman or a man.

In an open relationship, however, there is no lowering, because both have equal advantages and disadvantages. However, this is clearly not the case for any of the guys in the Barcelona apartments of RLC. The guys are all sold for fools by their girls.

We aren’t on the same page here because  we have the whole subject interpret differently . It is a complexity subject and will personally not comment further since it would become more and more off topic analysis 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

@ddhm Stop already!  You're making me agree with Alladino and that's an awfully feeling! 🤣

I put a 🤐 already 😲😂🤣 Maybe I can’t explain myself well in what I want to say with my post . Stop it is 😌

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said in the past that I am not a fan of Aleksandra , but I don’t think we have witnessed a more sensual woman than her since a long time , the way she touches herself , the moves , the posing , absolutely stunning . She will be missed and it is a pity that she was most probably brought out of panic from RLC to feel Elmira’s empty bed and no alternative

RLC never believed that a former cleaning lady would gain so much in popularity . Let’s hope she returns if she wants to of course and provide this amazing content she has been since day 10 or so when she actually felt comfortable with everyone and everything ( she managed to even make the quarrel with Bogdan like an incident that never happened ☺️

You forget there was L&A between them.  And you are also speculation on what RLC believed or not believed.

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You forget there was L&A between them.  And you are also speculation on what RLC believed or not believed.

It was I think obvious that RLC didn't want a second couple in the villa , that’s why they moved L&A . Perhaps a chain of actions , but I think that they couldn’t find participants , at least the way they imagine how the Barcelona project needs to run . In any case , we will see from now on how things will be , already seems like we get the new ( repeated ) girl sooner or later somewhere 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was I think obvious that RLC didn't want a second couple in the villa , that’s why they moved L&A . Perhaps a chain of actions , but I think that they couldn’t find participants , at least the way they imagine how the Barcelona project needs to run . In any case , we will see from now on how things will be , already seems like we get the new ( repeated ) girl sooner or later somewhere 

It would explain Oksi's appearance at this time in B1.

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They've got a second couple in the villa, haven't they?...😏

• Sad 1

Il y a 6 heures, ddhm a dit :

from a man’s point of view , Nelly is the least attracting from the rest of the girls 

Oh please, there is not an attractive one among them, holly granted has a sexy body but wow factor, drop dead gorgeous looks she has not.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Alladino a dit :

I find it strange how one-sided the whole situation in the Barcelona places is. All the guys are monogamous, while girls are constantly sexually active outside of their relationships. This is the case with Nelly and Martina, but also also with the residents of B5.

RLC runs the full pseudo lesbian show program in these apartments and the guys look like a laughingstock.

Loose women of course, i would use a more derogatory word but it would only get deleted.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Oh please, there is not an attractive one among them, holly granted has a sexy body but wow factor, drop dead gorgeous looks she has not.

To each his own opinion 😇 But i don’t think that anyone here would say no if a chance to date any of them was presented .