B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

BTW, Leora and Malia made initial penetration tonight with the tips of their dildos and their fan club/cult members who follow them so closely never commented so far in their forum. I wonder if they even saw it? (sorry for this misplacement).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

BTW, Leora and Malia made initial penetration tonight with the tips of their dildos and their fan club/cult members who follow them so closely never commented so far in their forum. I wonder if they even saw it? (sorry for this misplacement).

Correction: Someone just made reference to it.

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guys are just respecting first themselves and then their women , that’s all . Why they should fall to the level of their women ? Sometimes it is better to look laughingstock as you say but you walk inside the house , in the streets , everywhere and inside you , you feel absolutely calm , peaceful and relaxed because you know that there’s nothing that anyone can say about you . It is more than fucking around and like this show perhaps that you are a macho guy , but at the end , your consciousness is always “ clear “ and you can sleep at night , sad perhaps , but without guilts 

To think that a guy should consider himself a "macho guy" just because he should have an equal level in a relationship as his wife, I think is a very twisted view. A one-sided open relationship is foolishness. It ultimately means that one side of the relationship has no respect for the other. Something that should not only make the person who was taken advantage of feel bad, but both, because in a relationship both sides should be respectful. With all what Nelly is doing, I don't think Bodgan can currently claim to be treated fairly. I think, this is something someone should not let happen to himself, no matter whether a woman or a man.

In an open relationship, however, there is no lowering, because both have equal advantages and disadvantages. However, this is clearly not the case for any of the guys in the Barcelona apartments of RLC. The guys are all sold for fools by their girls.

I have said in the past that I am not a fan of Aleksandra , but I don’t think we have witnessed a more sensual woman than her since a long time , the way she touches herself , the moves , the posing , absolutely stunning . She will be missed and it is a pity that she was most probably brought out of panic from RLC to feel Elmira’s empty bed and no alternative . 

RLC never believed that a former cleaning lady would gain so much in popularity . Let’s hope she returns if she wants to of course and provide this amazing content she has been since day 10 or so when she actually felt comfortable with everyone and everything ( she managed to even make the quarrel with Bogdan like an incident that never happened ☺️