B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

il y a 31 minutes, ddhm a dit :

To each his own opinion 😇 But i don’t think that anyone here would say no if a chance to date any of them was presented . 

Well each to his own i agree, but i really don't find them attractive, kitty and Martina and even Masha and Loraine i would consider pretty, if you put all of them together i would be happy😛

well, the morning after some promise of a threesome on Megs bed. It all looked good until Holly upped and went to the bathroom., It looked like she was thinking 'I don't fancy this', made a decision to finish the evening and follwowed by Alek left for their own rooms and left Meg on her own. I am now thinking Holly is very much a control person. She might get a bit or a lot drunk but it strikes me she is in control, as last night.

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well, the morning after some promise of a threesome on Megs bed. It all looked good until Holly upped and went to the bathroom., It looked like she was thinking 'I don't fancy this', made a decision to finish the evening and follwowed by Alek left for their own rooms and left Meg on her own. I am now thinking Holly is very much a control person. She might get a bit or a lot drunk but it strikes me she is in control, as last night.

I think it is that for most of these girls , they aren’t into pure lesbian stuff , it is more like a game or experimenting , a show the most of the times , even call them bisexuals , isn’t the right term , for example , you can say this term for both Martina and Nelly . 

When there’s no penetration with fingers to see that a woman could think of a possible lesbian act , we will just watch mostly pussy eating and the girls playing with vibrators and dildos with one another .

It is still something to watch but I think the majority would prefer the authentic and passionate stuff of M&N and I don’t think that any of these girls would go this far ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

I think it is that for most of these girls , they aren’t into pure lesbian stuff , it is more like a game or experimenting , a show the most of the times , even call the bisexuals , isn’t the right term , for example , you can say this term for both Martina and Nelly . 

When there’s no penetration with fingers to see that a woman could think of a possible lesbian act , we will just watch mostly pussy eating and the girls playing with vibrators and dildos with one another .

It is still something to watch but I think the majority would prefer the authentic and passionate stuff of M&N and I don’t think that any of these girls would go this far ☺️

I think this is why Alek is so popular - she did do more than just pussy rub and used her fingers on Holly and Meg, from what I saw anyway. Having said that I watched Pam and Amira with their vibrators last night and it 'bloody good' !! The episode with Nelly and Martina was exceptional - from the minute they hit the bed it was fingers alll the way and it was genuine - exceptional and rare but it happened

4 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Well each to his own i agree, but i really don't find them attractive, kitty and Martina and even Masha and Loraine i would consider pretty, if you put all of them together i would be happy😛

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Catastrophe!! Firstly because the settings on my iPhone got all fucked up so couldn’t access CC then I see last night Aleks packing. For goodness sake, the wrong one is packing; it should be Gina who fucks off back to her own place in town and takes that reprobate with her for good and leaves Aleks especially as Oksi is back in town. Imagine those two performing together🤪 Is there no justice left in this world 😩

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Catastrophe!! Firstly because the settings on my iPhone got all fucked up so couldn’t access CC then I see last night Aleks packing. For goodness sake, the wrong one is packing; it should be Gina who fucks off back to her own place in town and takes that reprobate with her for good and leaves Aleks especially as Oksi is back in town. Imagine those two performing together🤪 Is there no justice left in this world 😩

I don't know Oksi - is she a gudunn? Looks alright  on Sera bed

Me too as long as she stays long enough and this isn’t just a cameo appearance. Mind you she’ll need to find another bed pal as it’s highly unlikely she’ll perform with Sera. Ariana might be a different prospect though if the cards fall right 🤔

• Like 1