B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're mixing her up with Luna...😉

... do you believe that RLC will bring Luna back? I think if they had intended to do that, they would have already be seen in B4 as guests.

Do you remember how they first had the thier apartment in UM for three days (if I remember correctly) after the apartment was shut down. RLC likes to make damage control by maintaining false hopes.

H, trop occupée à s'admirer tellement narcissique, les autres ne comptent pas, elle s'en sert ! Alek, est une belle personne, elle ne lui arrive pas à la cheville, Alek, va me manquer, c'était une fille douce, très sensuelle, encore une fois le meilleur pour la suite😘

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... do you believe that RLC will bring Luna back? I think if they had intended to do that, they would have already be seen in B4 as guests.

Do you remember how they first had the thier apartment in UM for three days (if I remember correctly) after the apartment was shut down. RLC likes to make damage control by maintaining false hopes.

Who knows with RLC...I live in hope Dino...😁

26 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Here's a novel idea to shake things up a bit.  Bring in Fridge Girl! 🤣

Keep Megan busy cooking and the rest would be out shopping, i doubt the room would be as clean as when Alek had it, she would prob be at home in the garage.

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

I think it is that for most of these girls , they aren’t into pure lesbian stuff , it is more like a game or experimenting , a show the most of the times , even call them bisexuals , isn’t the right term , for example , you can say this term for both Martina and Nelly . 

When there’s no penetration with fingers to see that a woman could think of a possible lesbian act , we will just watch mostly pussy eating and the girls playing with vibrators and dildos with one another .

It is still something to watch but I think the majority would prefer the authentic and passionate stuff of M&N and I don’t think that any of these girls would go this far ☺️

They must have some lesbian tendencies, would i play around with some dudes cock just to get some extra views or some extra cash, i think not🤢 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

They must have some lesbian tendencies, would i play around with some dudes cock just to get some extra views or some extra cash, i think not🤢 

if they are anything like american girls under the age of thirty who have grown up their whole lives seeing how cool it is to fool around with other girls thru music videos and movies hell its pretty much a right of passage for girls here  and to think girls over there who will parade around  nude and masturbate in front of thousands  should have a problem licking a little pussy always stuck me as a bit odd