B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

24 minutes ago, costa049 said:

This has been so hot tonight that we already wasted two topics, this the 3rd being open

And imagine , nothing sexual happened .. just good atmosphere and also a chance for everyone to think that there’s still life out there 😇 

i am sure Nelly will come home or Martina will OMG have any of you seen a couple of Cuckolds like these two ,any of you think that M and N are not staying at the RLC off cam apt they keep for the managers when they are not staying in a apt on cam and are having sex as i am posting this

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And imagine , nothing sexual happened .. just good atmosphere and also a chance for everyone to think that there’s still life out there 😇 

Yeah, how would it have been if it happened right? And I said hot in terms of posts and quotes 

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Something exciting could have happened if Holly didn't waste time play poker and chitchatting.

fingers crossed... going away licking could still come with a little rest a late night body snuggle ... You Lurker are the eternal optimist here... I know you want it

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yeah, how would it have been if it happened right? And I said hot in terms of posts and quotes 

For many , it might have been disappointing but for whoever enjoys good talks and interactions here at the forum while watching , it was great fun indeed ☺️

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Btw Gina is alone in the Kitchen at this time. Must be very rare 

The rare thing is that she seems a sad Gina at the moment 😔, many times she goes in the kitchen and sits if she has been sleeping because she was drank , waking up early during the night and spending time on this same chair ☺️😇

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The rare thing is that she seems a sad Gina at the moment 😔, many times she goes in the kitchen and sits if she has been sleeping because she was drank , waking up early during the night and spending time on this same chair ☺️😇

Not that sad. Dancing, doing a little show

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Not that sad. Dancing, doing a little show

Yes you are right , didn’t watch the last 20-25 minutes and left her just sitting in the chair looking sad .. that’s a better - and usual looking - Gina ☺️