B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

Il y a 2 heures, neil_r549 a dit :

and all that food preperation for the party on Saturday night by Meg and Holly etc happened by magic did it? Didn't see any deiliveroo coming by. Megs puts a lot into the cooking and the others help out.

Wow lets give them a medal for cooking shall we🙄

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wrong again Ed but keep trying, you might just get it right one day!!

I ask then, when was it that they hid downstairs? Oh, holy Oracle. Give me more than one odd example, and I'll be happy to be believe you. But in this it is you who are wrong. Because before the cameras were installed, that room were almost only used by the cleaning lady. As I said, the most post popular spot to hide off-camera is the porch outside the kitchen. Some girls used the back end of the garden, and we also have the terrace outside the 3-17 hall that has been used. Pluss all the restrooms, of course. I don't know why you need to invent things, there is plenty enough to criticice as it is. And besides all this, at the current moment RLC is deader than a grave, so we aren't even missing anything if they all moved their beds to the garage and stayed there. We need new blood!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

guessing you are a cook clean and shag man from the 1950 era. Sorry mate its 2021

I would call my era the 90's actually, and yes its 2021 and i may surprise you i also WORK unlike a bunch of z list so-called actresses that appear here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Don't thinka new thread is needed but OT: Pets. Just watching Kitty and her dog, more attention and kisses than smith gets, masha and her cats who gei in some very dubious positions with her, Alberto with his dogs, total love and affection, Miru and the ugly dog - has his balls stroked, and then Nelly and her poodle ( oops sorry thats Bogdan).

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Looks like Barca curfew has been extended another week.

https://www.barcelona.cat/covid19/en/measures-combat-covid-19-barcelona

There is now talk of a fourth wave on the way. Healthcare professionals in Spain are exhausted

ENGLISH.ELPAIS.COM

With more work but no new resources, doctors and nurses say they are “exhausted,” with many at risk of mental illness or on leave for post-traumatic stress

Just now, Noldus said:

There is now talk of a fourth wave on the way. Healthcare professionals in Spain are exhausted

ENGLISH.ELPAIS.COM

With more work but no new resources, doctors and nurses say they are “exhausted,” with many at risk of mental illness or on leave for post-traumatic stress

Those people deserves free rent and be able to lounge around all day when this is over.