B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

58 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Outside the kitchen is the new garage, Can just hear some mutterings on cam 5-3, but back now i see

Thats better, all to the garage, need a good glass of wine with your smokes..😒

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

Outside the kitchen is the new garage, Can just hear some mutterings on cam 5-3, but back now i see

They were up in the garage that time as well, I think.

Even though the party was boring last night, at least the garage was barely used. But now that Nelly is back from hiding off-camera with Martina, it looks like the garage hiding has resumed as well. 

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And what do you do all day on a Sunday? 🙄 Have you been sitting on your lazy arse watching the girls?  🤣 

Actually i was working Saturday and Sunday😄.

Sunday for these lazy ------ appears to be everyday, you can always pm me and let me know when they awake at some respectable hour😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, timber said:

They were up in the garage that time as well, I think.

Even though the party was boring last night, at least the garage was barely used. But now that Nelly is back from hiding off-camera with Martina, it looks like the garage hiding has resumed as well. 

The whole garage thing seems to be Nelly's initiative. I don't think I've seen anyone use the garage without Nelly?

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Actually i was working Saturday and Sunday😄.

Sunday for these lazy ------ appears to be everyday, you can always pm me and let me know when they awake at some respectable hour😉

It's a voyuer site, see if you can catch them awake. 😉 As for them being lazy everyday try actually watching them, and think while you are watching them you are sitting on your lazy arse watching them. 😉 

• Haha 1