B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Nelly was the first to use then take others in the garage. 😉 

Maybe cause they can't use the fitness anymore to hide. 🙂 

They never really used the fitness room for hiding. Their previous spot was / still is the porch outside the kitchen. Quite a while ago, we had some girls who used the very back end of the garden for that same purpose, but not much since then.

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They never really used the fitness room for hiding. Their previous spot was / still is the porch outside the kitchen. Quite a while ago, we had some girls who used the very back end of the garden for that same purpose, but not much since then.

Wrong again Ed but keep trying, you might just get it right one day!!

Il y a 7 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

It's a voyuer site, see if you can catch them awake. 😉 As for them being lazy everyday try actually watching them, and think while you are watching them you are sitting on your lazy arse watching them. 😉 

Well as a rule i arrive home 3pm uk time and deserve to sit on my lazy arse😙, this showers only form of activity is bating and skipping in the gym, oh yes of course more finger exercises on the phone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

The whole garage thing seems to be Nelly's initiative. I don't think I've seen anyone use the garage without Nelly?

I think Alek has took to using it, more so in the last few weeks, but she has also starting staying out at night as well. Impending departure?

Boggy slipped off for ages in there, might be he has duties but ok that is something that happens, BUT the way they went outside the kitchen to "smoke" followed by collecting nibbles and drink to slope off then to the garage for 30 mins sits bad with me. The mic on cam 2.9 picks it all up even with the door closed.

Seemed like it was planned and so a off cam meeting/brief. Suppose better than going UM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I think Alek has took to using it, more so in the last few weeks, but she has also starting staying out at night as well. Impending departure?

Boggy slipped off for ages in there, might be he has duties but ok that is something that happens, BUT the way they went outside the kitchen to "smoke" followed by collecting nibbles and drink to slope off then to the garage for 30 mins sits bad with me. The mic on cam 2.9 picks it all up even with the door closed.

Seemed like it was planned and so a off cam meeting/brief. Suppose better than going UM

But they have stopped going out into the backyard down by the bedrooms. The garage has taken over 

37 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well as a rule i arrive home 3pm uk time and deserve to sit on my lazy arse😙, this showers only form of activity is bating and skipping in the gym, oh yes of course more finger exercises on the phone.

and all that food preperation for the party on Saturday night by Meg and Holly etc happened by magic did it? Didn't see any deiliveroo coming by. Megs puts a lot into the cooking and the others help out.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But they have stopped going out into the backyard down by the bedrooms. The garage has taken over 

I thought that 3-17 cam would be the"smoke" break as no mic so no way to eavesdrop, not that i understand a word..

The odd time on Megs balcony, they dont seem to worry about the cigarettes not being over the counter corner shop brands 😉 so maybe a party debrief?

Or Boggy saying to them OK enough's enough you girls stop fucking my wife👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

If you think about it there are plenty of places for them to hide all day long, Barcelona is a big city. 😉 But most of the girls are in view of a camera a good percentage of the time. 30 minutes in the garage, outside the kitchen door isn't a big deal. 🙂  

• Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

Si vous y réfléchissez, il y a plein d'endroits où se cacher toute la journée, Barcelone est une grande ville. 😉  Mais la plupart des filles sont en vue d'une caméra un bon pourcentage du temps. 30 minutes dans le garage, devant la porte de la cuisine, ce n'est pas un gros problème. 🙂  

Harley et Lucky devraient aller fumer dans le garage avec les filles pour se détendre ...ça leurs redonneraient un peu le sourire et surement être  moins injurieux en face de Bogdan ...mais bon ils préfèrent japper comme des roquets à des milliers de kilomètres derrières leurs écrans 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2