B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Alek the only one active - sorry Holly is doing her face thingy and in the restroom. Thats about it. The Nell is back -in the kitchen looking very happy.

but to be fair to B4 if you look round at the other apartments, including Prague, theres sweet FA happening

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I didn't start until August. From some of the comments, things were different pre- covid. I live in the US, and their lock downs,for the most part, are worse than ours. So, was RLC much different when people could come and go? Because right now much of their lives are sitting around or sexually performing. So, again, was RLC much different to watch?

Ken, pre-Covid means you see even less of the tenants, they would be gone for hours and hours on end and would leave late at night only to come home the next day around noon or later.  The downfall of Covid is that you have to see the same boring ass people for months and months now instead of getting anything fresh to look at.  The biggest downfall for the Barcelona apartments/house is Nelly & Bogdan's involvement.  They are has been's, they are sneaky, they feel they need to be in the middle of every damn thing, and they (for me) are an eyesore!!  The sooner they are kicked out of or leave B4, the better for everyone!!  This whole thing between Nelly & Martina will come to a head just like in the soap opera's and if you are into that kind of thing then more power to you!

and the tortured couple of great doom and gloom and relationship peril are lovingly sleeping in each others arms ...poor sad Bogdan and relationship destroyer user Nelly.... pleasant dreams 

and Martina curled in Albertos arms on their couch... such tragedy and relationship fallouts..

• Haha 2

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)