B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

5 minutes ago, hexagon said:

don't forget to email RLC and tell them you'll cancel your sub if they remove radi

You could also be bringing more heat her way if she's breaking one of their rules about interacting with the subscribers.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You could also be bringing more heat her way if she's breaking one of their rules about interacting with the subscribers.

what are you talking about? i said email RLC and say that you enjoy radi and hope they don't get rid of her like they do to other girls from time to time

im saying show support to her and nothing to do with interacting

i canceled my sub already after they got rid of luna, if she comes back ill re-sub

• Like 3

Just now, hexagon said:

what are you talking about? i said email RLC and say that you enjoy radi and hope they don't get rid of her like they do to other girls from time to time

im saying show support to her nothing to do with interacting

i canceld my sub already after they got rid of luna, if she comes back ill re-sub

Luna and Zak were stupid.  All they had to do was keep the noise down.  I'm sure if RLC can find and setup a new apartment for them they will.

As to Radi, if everyones' suspicions of RLC monitoring CC is correct then they already know she's been interacting with the subs.  And if they have already warned her and it continues, it will force their hand.

You said ' email RLC and tell them you'll cancel your sub if they remove radi'.  Why would they remove Radi for no reason?  People here give Sera too much power thinking she has a say in who stays and who goes.  Only reason Radi would be ask to leave before her contract ends is if she breaks their rules.

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Radi is really having a hard time with the last situation regarding Sera.  I wish there is something that RLC could do about relocating Radi to a more inclusive environment.

It would be nice if we had a better understanding of what the issue(s) are.

10 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Radi is really having a hard time with the last situation regarding Sera.  I wish there is something that RLC could do about relocating Radi to a more inclusive environment.

The solution is kick Sera's ass out the door. She's a bitch to Ariana and Radi who are girls that actually do something in B1.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AndyZA said:

It looks like the girll who caused all thr trouble with Luna and Zac is in this apartment or am I wrong?

It's not her Andy...It's Sera's friend, Oksi, whose been in the project before...