Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Or has emergency lights 

Over the door 

That is most likely the case, yes. But as i say, when the light is off before NV starts, you don't see it, the room is dark. You'd think you would notice a light above the door.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Infrared camera light 

When it's dark 

Yeah, must be. There in person, it will be totally dark, to us it's lit up.

9 hours ago, The Earl said:

Helaas is het weer gebeurd. Leora schreeuwde heel hard naar iemand aan de telefoon en huilde verschillende keren. Voor mij ziet het gelukkige leven er anders uit. (06.30 - 07.15 uur) Sorry

Moet je daarom naar Praag  verhuizen, ruzie, tieren , roepen, huilen, kloppen in het wc, het moet daar echt gezellig zijn.

• Confused 3

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Come sospettavo Leora è rimasta a dormire da LUI. Prima ci litiga e 3 ore dopo va da lui come se niente fosse successo. 

Questa relazione è un circo 🤡🤡🤡

But it is her life , she likes it and we need to respect this . We need to let her live the way she wishes , even if she makes a mistake according to what we believe , she is the one who decides and feels what is right for her and what is wrong . 

Maybe for all of us , it is a mistake but for her , despite the quarrels and the lots of ups and downs , it is something that gives her the energy to continue and trying to find answers for her new life in Prague . Perhaps is a distraction or even a situation that she needs so her mind stays focus on the things she wants to achieve in Prague ( I don’t know how else to explain ) .

I only say that , if we say that Leora always does what she wants , whenever she wants , we need to allow her have this , it is not our life , it is hers . Mistake for us ( not for me personally  but that’s for another time the discussion ) but maybe not for her . And even if it is , at the end , she will have only herself to blame for it or feel proud that she insisted on this relation . 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Come sospettavo Leora è rimasta a dormire da LUI. Prima ci litiga e 3 ore dopo va da lui come se niente fosse successo. 

Questa relazione è un circo 🤡🤡🤡

That is pure speculation and this is not the speculation thread and beside that we really don´t know where she is.So if you

want to speculate use the right thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1