B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u agree that they would rather do it off cam

There are some who don’t care and some that they feel offended being characterized . For me it should be a balance , they can have things happening outside but also inside at times sharing inside the apartment is essential , at the end this is what we pay . But there’s no guarantee  for sex and whatever , to give you an example , Holly is the perfect tenant for me . She had a guy , watched a movie , cuddles and kisses . She then had sex with him also . It should be a mixture . At the end they should  share as they please . But the more they are criticized from many losers here instead of being praised on keeping us entertained , this is many times their kind of “ revenge “ ... and I can’t see quite frankly where they are wrong with  that , especially when RLC seems not caring .. 

Look at L&M that they are the only participants in history who have no visitors in the apartment ( extendedly no real life showing to the subscribers ) and RLC isn’t doing anything of that .. maybe you read a comment of moos54 recently who shared a big truth . In such terms , I am satisfied with the Barcelona girls under the current circumstances and that’s why I pay my monthly subscription. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Radi's pussy play was pretty damned hot!!...I wish she'd ditch the toy and let her finger's do the talking and exploring more though...😍

I'm gonna have to steal that description, "Radi's pussy play". Delightful !☺️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Radi's pussy play was pretty damned hot!!...I wish she'd ditch the toy and let her finger's do the talking and exploring more though...😍

That was amazing , the camera tease , beautiful 

• Like 1