B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

15 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Some of this reminds me of my ex-wife and I. Know matter what we did the day before,  we couldn't wait until tomorrow. Just like Nelly and Martina, long session yesterday, back at at it today.

I've read some speculate a five year difference in age. To my eyes, he looks older than 29-30. Plus, it seems we have an extrovert (M) and an introvert (A),and it's playing itself out. 

Also, some have speculated what happens when Nelly's visa expires? I'm sure both are aware if this.

You are correct: Covid has changed every thing. I'm in the US and for the most part we don't have the same restrictions as Spain. Some states are strict , but most are easing up. 

I still can't tell if Alberto is taking this well, or will there be a flash point?

Take care. Your insights are illuminating.

In Europe we have a better coordination .. but we still have chaos .. Greece is doing well according to population and medical services .. but , we are in lockdown since November the 7th ... it is exhausting .. 

I think for M&N , it has gone to a level that they didn’t see it coming and it starts becoming dangerous for their men .. so much to lose , usually these things become clear when we lose the ones we love .. only then we understand the mistake 😔 on another note though , maybe even their men didn’t  take it as serious as it could evolve , trusting the love and caring they have for one another .. 

It is a strange situation , this is the only truth , for me this today kissing  the lover when the husband has given you space to enjoy a girls night , i don’t know , I am an open minded person I believe but even me with that , it would break me emotionally .. it simply isn’t moral ( and I am always saying  that there’s no morality  for these people when they are in a site like RLC ) .. 

Both men reaction , as a man observing , it will be a life lesson at least for me .. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they were offered the Z&L apartment but they turned it down .. if I am mistaken , I need to check more careful .. thanks on correcting of course ☺️

Martina's friends were supposed to join in before L&Z but they backed out. Also the apartment was lost because of L&Z's dumb actions. If M&A or any other couple lived there it would still be online.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Martina's friends were supposed to join in before L&Z but they backed out. Also the apartment was lost because of L&Z's dumb actions. If M&A or any other couple lived there it would still be online.

Good ☺️ I think I lost the plot at a point , will be updating soon my reading archives 🤓

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In Europe we have a better coordination .. but we still have chaos .. Greece is doing well according to population and medical services .. but , we are in lockdown since November the 7th ... it is exhausting .. 

I think for M&N , it has gone to a level that they didn’t see it coming and it starts becoming dangerous for their men .. so much to lose , usually these things become clear when we lose the ones we love .. only then we understand the mistake 😔 on another note though , maybe even their men didn’t  take it as serious as it could evolve , trusting the love and caring they have for one another .. 

It is a strange situation , this is the only truth , for me this today kissing  the lover when the husband has given you space to enjoy a girls night , i don’t know , I am an open minded person I believe but even me with that , it would break me emotionally .. it simply isn’t moral ( and I am always saying  that there’s no morality  for these people when they are in a site like RLC ) .. 

Both men reaction , as a man observing , it will be a life lesson at least for me .. 

In the US, it's as though we have 50 countries. The president can only suggest, but it's up to each governor to set the restrictions.

Your second paragraph is spot on. It's like a run away train. None of the four were prepared for the intensity.

To be candid, I really would be a big fan of Linda and Tibor. My problem is Linda's tatoos . Not a fan. They put on a great show in the living room around 7-8 their time. I like the stability of those two, and not the seeming "chaos" of the other 4,A&M, N&B.

• Like 1