B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

Megan misses sex desperately as we have said .. a Martina - Megan could be great but N&M seems too serious .. plus , Martina will start gathering haters heat that she is becoming a slut ... 

And then we go to the famous “ when a man fucks 100 women he is the greatest Casanova , when a woman fucks 100 men / women , she is a slut “ 😂🤣😂🤣

I hope also for an M&M session but no expectations of passion .. except if Martina makes miracles .. G&Martina could be tensed 😉😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

wonder how things might be different if Holly had left Megan and Martina alone that first night M was in B4 they were going at hot and heavy in the tub and slept together even but just like in the tub Holly would not leave them alone in bed either and that's long before M and N did anything on cam anyways 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder how things might be different if Holly had left Megan and Martina alone that first night M was in B4 they were going at hot and heavy in the tub and slept together even but just like in the tub Holly would not leave them alone in bed either and that's long before M and N did anything on cam anyways 

It would have been only an one night stand , i don’t think Holly is someone who would maintain a lesbian relation .. plus , Martina has now a kind of “ safety “ with Nelly because everyone else has an expiration date in Barcelona while both Nelly and Bogdan seem to stay indefinitely .

What would have happened if Alberto and Martina had taken the Z&L apartment offer only to be kicked away and losing them suddenly ? 🥶😱

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It would have been only an one night stand , i don’t think Holly is someone who would maintain a lesbian relation .. plus , Martina has now a kind of “ safety “ with Nelly because everyone else has an expiration date in Barcelona while both Nelly and Bogdan seem to stay indefinitely .

What would have happened if Alberto and Martina had taken the Z&L apartment offer only to be kicked away and losing them suddenly ? 🥶😱

it was Megan and ,Martina making out that night not Holly ,it was Hollies turn to make out with Martina her second visit then Martina had sex with Nelly on her third visit if my memory serves me

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She simply lives her life the way she should according to her age.. the paradox is / was ( ? ) that she is in such a long time relation since her teenager years .. she is discovering a side of her character that i am sure she knew it is there but somehow , it was never triggered .

The time finally came and she just started becoming a girl of 24-25 , new friendships , top sexuality and desires / pleasures , simple appetite for life with all the craziness that comes with it .. it happens in front of our eyes and it is a blessing that she is sharing it with us .. 

About Alberto ? Long talk and let’s wait how it goes the more that she is absorbed in the “ cameras world “ and the Russians 😇 

I prefer this Martina , she is herself .. even though I know that most won’t agree with me .. but i was recently where she is , it’s only 3-5 years that I seem to calm down with the craziness myself and I know how tempting this life is ( and I was single while living and not in a relation like she is ... ) .. i can’t wait till life goes back to normal and her full potential blossoms ☺️😎

Some of this reminds me of my ex-wife and I. Know matter what we did the day before,  we couldn't wait until tomorrow. Just like Nelly and Martina, long session yesterday, back at at it today.

I've read some speculate a five year difference in age. To my eyes, he looks older than 29-30. Plus, it seems we have an extrovert (M) and an introvert (A),and it's playing itself out. 

Also, some have speculated what happens when Nelly's visa expires? I'm sure both are aware if this.

You are correct: Covid has changed every thing. I'm in the US and for the most part we don't have the same restrictions as Spain. Some states are strict , but most are easing up. 

I still can't tell if Alberto is taking this well, or will there be a flash point?

Take care. Your insights are illuminating.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

it was Megan and ,Martina making out that night not Holly ,it was Hollies turn to make out with Martina her second visit then Martina had sex with Nelly on her third visit if my memory serves me

The attraction since the first visit was from Martina to Holly , Holly seemed to go slow and then there was the kisses between Megan and Martina .. second visit ,Martina  came determined for something to happen , she ended up ignored and abandoned by everyone ( I was personally furious with the behavior she faced ) .. then , Nelly wanted to make it up and decided to offer her a villa treatment , private session so show an intermediate apology  .. it was how it all started , that’s why till today I believe it was Martina who wanted to have and taste a Russian , simply as an one night stand lesbian sex session ... but look  how it evolved .. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I think you're mixing up a few things here 😉

I think they were offered the Z&L apartment but they turned it down .. if I am mistaken , I need to check more careful .. thanks on correcting of course ☺️