B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

11 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I agree. Something is changing with her. How fast only time will tell. I looked in on Alberto, by observation only it's sad.

Nice talking to you again.☝️☝️☝️

She simply lives her life the way she should according to her age.. the paradox is / was ( ? ) that she is in such a long time relation since her teenager years .. she is discovering a side of her character that i am sure she knew it is there but somehow , it was never triggered .

The time finally came and she just started becoming a girl of 24-25 , new friendships , top sexuality and desires / pleasures , simple appetite for life with all the craziness that comes with it .. it happens in front of our eyes and it is a blessing that she is sharing it with us .. 

About Alberto ? Long talk and let’s wait how it goes the more that she is absorbed in the “ cameras world “ and the Russians 😇 

I prefer this Martina , she is herself .. even though I know that most won’t agree with me .. but i was recently where she is , it’s only 3-5 years that I seem to calm down with the craziness myself and I know how tempting this life is ( and I was single while living and not in a relation like she is ... ) .. i can’t wait till life goes back to normal and her full potential blossoms ☺️😎

• Haha 1

It is also obvious the experience of the “ show experts “ 😂🤣😂🤣 and the newcomer Martina 😁😁 

But this is also great watching her in her own amateur way and doing as she feels and away from the expertise of the veterans 

So far is fine , I hope we don’t have any simultaneous dildos personally 😔 , so far the current  villa cast has avoided this in comparison to the extended usage and showing of the previous girls