B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

24 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

In the US, it's as though we have 50 countries. The president can only suggest, but it's up to each governor to set the restrictions.

Your second paragraph is spot on. It's like a run away train. None of the four were prepared for the intensity.

To be candid, I really would be a big fan of Linda and Tibor. My problem is Linda's tatoos . Not a fan. They put on a great show in the living room around 7-8 their time. I like the stability of those two, and not the seeming "chaos" of the other 4,A&M, N&B.

Linda / Tibor , amazing couple .. fantastic .. funny and going still strong after so many years on cameras , they even got married last summer .. the secret is in my opinion that they simply seem not caring at all for the cameras , they seem to live without even spotting their presence  anymore .. Linda has increased heavily her tattoos the last 2 years , early photos of her , thinner and less tattoos , pfff, model 😇

About USA , no offense taken , I think you reacted too late when the damage had already been done .. plus , I think you are victims of your own ( politics ) facing the problem situation .. I feel like you thought that this won’t “ touch “ you , I think you transmitted a “ superiority “ ( for the rest of the world , whenever USA acts like this - superiority complex - we get mad here in Europe ) and you believed that you would be escaping with only “ acceptable “ casualties .. it is of no surprise that when things  aren’t taken serious from the beginning , the results can be devastating ( as it proves till now ) 😔

I apologize for my comment , but I am like Gina 😂🤣 Always calling the things completely  as I see it , without hesitating  with my opinion , no matter  how cruel it might sound . But honesty and authenticity , it is for me always the way for strong and genuine talks , relations and so on ☺️😇 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Martina has balls to do that!

I think that was the original idea ... plus , like this they can show to Bogdan that they have all under control .. pff , the mind of the women always like a chess player .. 10 moves in front .. 

• Upvote 1

That’s a wrap for tonight .. it was a great girls party , maybe better ending without sex , it would have been kind of “ pushed “ ( not that we wouldn’t have liked ) ..but more “ original “ content is needed like M&N and I believe we get similar moments rather sooner than later ..