B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

don't know how Martina could be home already I just saw her in B4 like ten fifteen minutes ago and I looked the apt is empty

Its een said its not far from the Villa to A&Ms. Remember Albrerto brought some extra booze round one night

il y a une heure, EMMETT111 a dit :

good point and I might add most people are naturally jealous and have a hard time understanding the concept of letting their mate have sex with someone else and then you add in that it all seems to be one sided just the women can do it is even harder to grasp 

I would lean towards morals, and not one has any ounce of them.

• Upvote 1

damn that Nelly must have a pussy made of gold or something she has two lovers and even though both could have their choice of girls neither will have sex with anyone else and to top it off she is the least attractive woman in the whole RLC project imo she is too skinny and I hate fake tits 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

l'infâme B, touche le cou de H tranquillement, en boucle sur elle, la gouine de ce qui lui sert de femme ne bouge pas, malsaine H est une petite catin, quand tu te fais baiser par Daniel le crasseux, le beauf immonde reste dans la même catégorie un de plus 🤮

si tu es le plus beau ..montres nous ta tronche 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn that Nelly must have a pussy made of gold or something she has two lovers and even though both could have their choice of girls neither will have sex with anyone else and to top it off she is the least attractive woman in the whole RLC project 

Wow I had no idea that you thought Amira was such a looker?  :cool:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Je n'ai pas vu Holly aussi heureuse depuis des lustres, ça doit être une bonne nuit ♀️♀️

pas forcément quand il y a un male qui s'intéresse à elle, elle perd les pédales, il suffit de décrypter, ça saute aux yeux, la personne qu'elle aime le plus... c'est elle !

• Like 3
  • Sad 2