US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Twitter’s decision to cancel Donald Trump, Insurrectionist was a boon to the nation’s mental health. I don’t have any metrics to back that statement up, of course, but then I’m not telling ...

The guy who is really and truly physically and mentally fading is Joe Biden. Bet he won't make it to Christmas as president. That's if Barack and Kamala don't decide to take him out sooner than that.:cry:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the Democrats will give it to losers like O_U812 and the Golfer.:dodgy:

Should move to Canada.  At least the ones that collect get $2,000 a month. In the US it's just a mere $1,400 one time shot until they decide to give the next payment if more stimulus is needed. 

Most collecting it here don't actually make $2,000 a month by doing physical labor. One gets paid to stay at home and do fuck all (No Incentive to Return to Work).  There's is a catch to it. Out of that $2,000 they receive the Taxman will collect back $300 per $2,000 payment which is done when they file their personal income taxes. The only way one can avoid paying the tax is make less than $15,000. If they give $2,000 a month since March of 2020 then it will be physically impossible for one to make less than $15,000 for the 2020 Tax Year. 

On 3/8/2021 at 7:45 PM, Ridgerunner said:

And when states are no longer allowed to require people to show IDs before registering to vote or voting non citizens, under aged citizens, and other ineligible people will be voting.

Like all the Republican voters who cheated the system with all their fake voting papers, van loads of fake voting papers, dead people voting, making the voting machines add millions of extra fake Trump votes..

I belong to an organization called PissAnon we are better than QAnon as we bullshit more than those shit heads.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Michael Cohen. :biggrin::tongue:

He has already been to prison for his part and got out because of the COVID Outbreak.  Trump has already claimed he was vaccinated so his ass should be safe unless he fears a new Corn Chute being bored by Bubba.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Like all the Republican voters who cheated the system with all their fake voting papers, van loads of fake voting papers, dead people voting, making the voting machines add millions of extra fake Trump votes..

I belong to an organization called PissAnon we are better than QAnon as we bullshit more than those shit heads.

Perfect description of the cheating except that it was the Democrats, not the Republicans that did the cheating.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Prostate issues are irrelevant here. :sad:

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now someone needs to explain to "Sleepy Joe" what he signed.:tongue:

A strong bill with 77% support among the American public, including republi-cons.  You're just pissed because Trump failed on multiple levels and got blown out of the WH.

• Like 1