US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the tax cuts that resulted in record employment opportunities and wage increases for the middle class and the poor?

Blaaaaaahahahahaha.  Trump lost more jobs than any president in modern history.  But you go on ahead and keep eating those mushrooms.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

$1.9 trillion in stimulus spending that the government doesn't have.  There would be no vaccine for the vaccinations without Trump, and Joe Biden couldn't play golf if he wanted too. It's a major physical task for Joe to get out of bed every morning.😉

I more or less posted it too show that the Dems do not need Senate GOP Approval to move things forward.

Getting the Stimulus moving and into the pockets of the Taxpayer, and now with the Vaccines wil sure make the Dems look good at Mid-Terms and set the GOP back further.  One the Dems get a bigger Majority at Mid-Terms them they can pass their $15 an our Federal Minium Wage and that should cook Trump from returning to the oval Office.  Give the people what they want and they'll vote for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I more or less posted it too show that the Dems do not need Senate GOP Approval to move things forward.

Getting the Stimulus moving and into the pockets of the Taxpayer, and now with the Vaccines wil sure make the Dems look good at Mid-Terms and set the GOP back further.  One the Dems get a bigger Majority at Mid-Terms them they can pass their $15 an our Federal Minium Wage and that should cook Trump from returning to the oval Office.  Give the people what they want and they'll vote for you.

Until the Democrats run out of other people's money to give away. If they keep running the printing presses eventually U.S. currency will have less value than Monopoly money. I don't think people will be too happy when a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk cost $10 apiece.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Speaking to Ridge is as good as banging your head on a brick wall.  He doesn't want the truth.  He's set in his delusional way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Until the Democrats run out of other people's money to give away. If they keep running the printing presses eventually U.S. currency will have less value than Monopoly money. I don't think people will be too happy when a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk cost $10 apiece.

You know absolutely NOTHING about US Economics.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Money doesn't begin too run out until the Bond Holders step in and lower their rating making the Government unsustainable to servicing the interest costs on the debt.  Then the problems start. 

Sooner or Later, interest rates will have to rise.  They're not going to stay ultra low very much forever. Inflation has already started to rise.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You know absolutely NOTHING about US Economics.

If you know so much about economics why do you only earn $27/hr making solar panels, Mr. Economics Genius?  You've probably never had a college level economics class in your entire life.