B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There is a point in here. How doesn't Radi want Sera to be mad? She takes everything to eat without rules

This is exactly what I was talking about. She locked her own food so no one would touch it but still went ahead and take someone else's food.

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

This is exactly what I was talking about. She locked her own food so no one would touch it but still went ahead and take someone else's food.

I think this shows her inexperience of cohabiting. Don't know how old she is but I'd say quite young. No defense but maybe time to learn

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think this shows her inexperience of cohabiting. Don't know how old she is but I'd say quite young. No defense but maybe time to learn

She has lack of education and experience of cohabiting with rules and respect. If she locks her own food and takes even more food with her from the kitchen to her room...  

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

She has lack of education and experience of cohabiting with rules and respect. If she locks her own food and takes even more food with her from the kitchen to her room...  

agree, she needs to learn. I wonder if Claire was telling her this last night or maybe Carlos who was with her for ages. Lay down some ground rules although I'd be surprised some if theres not some sort of 'you must not etc' rules somewhere.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Let's just call it a mistake since they do buy some of the same stuff and toss it in the fridge.  I think that's why Radi marked the fridge and the cabinet to indicate where she puts her stuff.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

agree, she needs to learn. I wonder if Claire was telling her this last night or maybe Carlos who was with her for ages. Lay down some ground rules although I'd be surprised some if theres not some sort of 'you must not etc' rules somewhere.

Then, no wonder Sera gets mad at her. And she even reacts with a fastidious look

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Let's just call it a mistake since they do buy some of the same stuff and toss it in the fridge.  I think that's why Radi marked the fridge and the cabinet to indicate where she puts her stuff.

But there have to be some rules anyway. It's not just locking her own food and taking even more with her to her room. She doesn't live alone. Sera has a point here  

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

And yet we have people hurling abuse at Serafima without getting the full context of the situation. Just say you hate her cos she doesn't bate like Radislava and Ariana and go.

But the worst thing is Radi's fastidious reactions. And then, as yesterday, Sera calls her a drama queen 

Just now, Sexytreach said:

And yet we have people hurling abuse at Serafima without getting the full context of the situation. Just say you hate her cos she doesn't bate like Radislava and Ariana and go.

Yes, I agree.  Seems there's been a lot of hate thrown Sera's way recently to the point it felt like cyber bulling.  We seemed to have our 'favorites' and if anything happens between them and anyone else we bash without having all the details (like we ever will anyway).