B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

You're not completely right. She can and is nice to other people. The thing here is she feels disrespected by Radi, by the way she taklocks her food and takes even more food from the kitchen without any rule. And she even doesn't care and reacts like she's just being attacked  

She can sit down in the balcony for hours then when we can’t hear anything and judge for whoever is understanding and make Radi understand that she doesn’t like this .. 

I don’t find a reason for Radislava to lie and express what she feels wirh some of us while chatting last week that “ she doesn’t want me here “ .. I think this is a feeling that has grown big inside her and this is what made her express how she feels .. it wasn’t for sure like this 3-4 weeks ago and lot has changed since that night out of Ariana and Serafima and coming back home that she got exploded .. in general , being a roommate you need to expect things that you won’t like all the time since it is much to share and dialogues can always help to find solutions .. I don’t see any tries since she is so much annoyed .. if it has fallen at your  perception that she is trying , I will have to disagree with you 😇

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem of Serafima isn’t if she bates or not , she isn’t obliged to do anything except being on cameras . The more she “gives “ to the people , since she has chosen this , the more people can attached to her , watch her and make her part of their daily routine while watching RLC and as adults be entertained at whatever way any of us thinks . 

Her behavior towards the others is of a no decency woman , she believes the world is centered around her and that anything that is happening ( and especially in this apartment ) should be scanned by her controlled radar .

Even if she’s annoyed , the best way in my opinion would be to sit down in a civilized way and talk with whoever ( Ariana / Radi ) and explain that she doesn’t like this , she doesn’t like that and if they could be a bit more careful and not start yelling . She is constantly avoiding dialogues , whenever you see her speaking , she will start without a break and not allowing the others to grasp a word ... 

As we said yesterday , it can’t be random that she already had problems previously with others . While also in B4 two days ago , allow me to be well informed that her attitude has been a total failure and her behavior towards Martina at a series of situations ( also to the others but at least they know her slightly better than Martina ) has been totally uncivilized .. 

At the end of the day , we are free to choose what and who we watch of course , but who could say it that even me that I was tired seeing Irma after so many repeated times and so many months during her last stay to have come at the point and say how much of a better tenant she was and missing na her in comparison to nowadays Serafima times and that at least she could communicate with the other girls , be respected and accepted in the company at talks and often act as “ mama Irma “ ... imagine , bringing Irma on the table so as to have an  idea of what I am trying to say here . 

I think she is perfectly justified in her expectations that the common areas such as the kitchen is clean and in order for everyone's benefit.  Her issues will Ariana had a lot to do with Ariana not cleaning up after herself and leaving a mess for the next person that has to use the kitchen (leaving dirty pots and pans, dishes in the sink, food in pots left on the stove for days, leaving the sink clogged so the next person cannot use it ...).  Sera has talked to her about it and still the issue persist so it flairs up occasionally.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I think she is perfectly justified in her expectations that the common areas such as the kitchen is clean and in order for everyone's benefit.  Her issues will Ariana had a lot to do with Ariana not cleaning up after herself and leaving a mess for the next person that has to use the kitchen (leaving dirty pots and pans, dishes in the sink, food in pots left on the stove for days, leaving the sink clogged so the next person cannot use it ...).  Sera has talked to her about it and still the issue persist so it flairs up occasionally.

I don’t  say that she is wrong of what she is asking but the way she is asking the things ... we all know that you can have the world if your attitude and approach has this great “ touch “ for the other , people would do it even without asking them .. I think her whole attitude is what causes the problem and maybe the others in a way disrespect her ( which is also not nice of course ) .. 

At the end of the day , women in an apartment together , catastrophy 😂🤣😂🤣 and drama .. 3 men roommates we can handle everything so much  better and simple talk our differences out at times without dramas and similar issues 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t  say that she is wrong of what she is asking but the way she is asking the things ... we all know that you can have the world if your attitude and approach has this great “ touch “ for the other , people would do it even without asking them .. I think her whole attitude is what causes the problem and maybe the others in a way disrespect her ( which is also not nice of course ) .. 

At the end of the day , women in an apartment together , catastrophy 😂🤣😂🤣 and drama .. 3 men roommates we can handle everything so much  better and simple talk our differences out at times without dramas and similar issues 😉

you're relying on old cliches. 

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

don't have replay.

Cliff notes:  Radi said its not about the food or Dishes.  Its about other stuff and Sera is being childish.  Radi just wants to move on and live her own life.  Tired of the BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1