B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

We can see "Sera" in her most traditional erotic pose: laying on her bed, open legs, showing her pussy .... and both hands glued to her phone ... That is the MOST exciting we've been having since she is in te RLC project ... And she keeps having top thumbnails for "that" ... I will never understand .... 👎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But the worst thing is Radi's fastidious reactions. And then, as yesterday, Sera calls her a drama queen 

This is it. How exactly is she the victim in all of this? She really has these lot eating out of the palm of her hand smh.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yes, I agree.  Seems there's been a lot of hate thrown Sera's way recently to the point it felt like cyber bulling.  We seemed to have our 'favorites' and if anything happens between them and anyone else we bash without having all the details (like we ever will anyway).

That has always been the theme of this forum. Whenever a girl doesn't bate, she gets called various names and is always the main catalyst of any sort of conflict.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

This is it. How exactly is she the victim in all of this? She really has these lot eating out of the palm of her hand smh.

That has always been the theme of this forum. Whenever a girl doesn't bate, she gets called various names and is always the main catalyst of any sort of conflict.

The problem of Serafima isn’t if she bates or not , she isn’t obliged to do anything except being on cameras . The more she “gives “ to the people , since she has chosen this , the more people can attached to her , watch her and make her part of their daily routine while watching RLC and as adults be entertained at whatever way any of us thinks . 

Her behavior towards the others is of a no decency woman , she believes the world is centered around her and that anything that is happening ( and especially in this apartment ) should be scanned by her controlled radar .

Even if she’s annoyed , the best way in my opinion would be to sit down in a civilized way and talk with whoever ( Ariana / Radi ) and explain that she doesn’t like this , she doesn’t like that and if they could be a bit more careful and not start yelling . She is constantly avoiding dialogues , whenever you see her speaking , she will start without a break and not allowing the others to grasp a word ... 

As we said yesterday , it can’t be random that she already had problems previously with others . While also in B4 two days ago , allow me to be well informed that her attitude has been a total failure and her behavior towards Martina at a series of situations ( also to the others but at least they know her slightly better than Martina ) has been totally uncivilized .. 

At the end of the day , we are free to choose what and who we watch of course , but who could say it that even me that I was tired seeing Irma after so many repeated times and so many months during her last stay to have come at the point and say how much of a better tenant she was and missing na her in comparison to nowadays Serafima times and that at least she could communicate with the other girls , be respected and accepted in the company at talks and often act as “ mama Irma “ ... imagine , bringing Irma on the table so as to have an  idea of what I am trying to say here . 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem of Serafima isn’t if she bates or not , she isn’t obliged to do anything except being on cameras . The more she “gives “ to the people , since she has chosen this , the more people can attached to her , watch her and make her part of their daily routine while watching RLC and as adults be entertained at whatever way any of us thinks . 

Her behavior towards the others is of a no decency woman , she believes the world is centered around her and that anything that is happening ( and especially in this apartment ) should be scanned by her controlled radar .

Even if she’s annoyed , the best way in my opinion would be to sit down in a civilized way and talk with whoever ( Ariana / Radi ) and explain that she doesn’t like this , she doesn’t like that and if they could be a bit more careful and not start yelling . She is constantly avoiding dialogues , whenever you see her speaking , she will start without a break and not allowing the others to grasp a word ... 

As we said yesterday , it can’t be random that she already had problems previously with others . While also in B4 two days ago , allow me to be well informed that her attitude has been a total failure and her behavior towards Martina at a series of situations ( also to the others but at least they know her slightly better than Martina ) has keen totally uncivilized .. 

At the end of the day , we are free to choose what and who we watch of course , but who could say it that even me that I was tired seeing Irma after so many repeated times and so many months during her last stay to have come at the point and say how much of a better tenants she was and that at least she could communicate with the other girls , be respects and accepted in the company at talks and often act as “ mama Irma “ ... imagine , bringing Irma on the table so as to have the idea of what I am trying to say here . 

You're not completely right. She can be and is nice to other people as we've already seen. The thing here is she feels disrespected by Radi, by the way she takes lots of food from the kitchen without any rule. And she even just doesn't care and reacts like she's just being attacked  

• Like 1