B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

What my translation says,the flowers are from a boy in a small village who sells sea shells for money and cannot afford shoes and only owns one donkey and two chickens, but was able to buy her flowers.:tongue:

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

AHHAHAHA,you speculators would be wrong,,i'm just glad she is happy and maybe they are from her mother or a friend,whoever they are from doesn't matter to us,does it? It is just good to see her smile.

She is happy because of the talks last night by C&C 😁😆

Nah , she is also happy because she knows that her fans like her and respect her and this is important i think for her psychic world ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

She is happy because of the talks last night by C&C 😁😆

Nah , she is also happy because she knows that her fans like her and respect her and this is important i think for her psychic world ☺️

Speculation????

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Well, that's not what I understood from Sera and Carlos' conversation in the kitchen yesterday.

Have you thought that maybe Sera is sugar coating things? There's a reason why she always ends up having trouble with everyone she lives with (as was the case in her first stay).

You know, maybe C&C "ditching" her for Radi yesterday was not without reason as well (not talking about the grooming idea)...

I'm just saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Have you thought that maybe Sera is sugar coating things? There's a reason why she always ends up having trouble with everyone she lives with (as was the case in her first stay).

You know, maybe C&C "ditching" her for Radi yesterday was not without reason as well...

I'm just saying.

Possible, considering her behavior in the past. This isn't her time as a tenant.

Just now, rosey 1 said:

if its from C &C, color me skeptical & scared at the same time.:smile:

LOL,i'm right there with ya,,trying to ''lure'' her over to their dungeon of foolishness,,,i think Radislava is too wise for that shit,,i hope,,lol.

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Speculation????

This is how most of the talks in the forum work , by speculating 😂 Observing and watching carefully , lots of speculations become facts 😉

Unfortunately we don’t speak the language to know things for sure or at least confirm in a way , so , analyzing body language reactions , being careful with the small things and details while watching an apartment , not so much of speculations .. 

The continuous and smiley “ Thank you guys “ by Radislava the previous days is a fact for sure  that makes her happy and smiley 😇😎