B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

Just now, merz28 said:

Cliff notes:  Radi said its not about the food or Dishes.  Its about other stuff and Sera is being childish.  Radi just wants to move on and live her own life.  Tired of the BS.

OK,thanks,normal shit,,glad i never had a room mate .

I believe that is the problem.  Sera never has had a roommate or share the limelight.  I believe there is a lot of jealousy because Radi has made her own mark here for herself and left Sera in the dust.

Sera might feel that Radi owes her a sense of gratitude and share her success since, I think she introduced Radi to RLC?

Just now, merz28 said:

I believe that is the problem.  Sera never has had a roommate or share the limelight.  I believe there is a lot of jealousy because Radi has made her own mark here for herself and left Sera in the dust.

Sera might feel that Radi owes her a sense of gratitude and share her success since, I think she introduced Radi to RLC?

Sera brought her in?

13 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Cliff notes:  Radi said its not about the food or Dishes.  Its about other stuff and Sera is being childish.  Radi just wants to move on and live her own life.  Tired of the BS.

Well, that's not what I understood from Sera and Carlos' conversation in the kitchen yesterday.

54 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

But you are lumping women into one category and men into another when there are many different combinations that work and don't work.

I think I am trying  to speak for the bigger image and a general ( invisible / unwritten ) rule and not for obvious exceptions of course .