Rejolda (2021) Part #2

54 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps a gut full of decent food rather than all that veggie crap and pills she's always popping might help herstamina

I fully support that prescription!  Get this poor girl a couple big fat juicy bacon cheeseburgers, and a mess of fries!  🍔🥓🍟  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Interesting that three out of the four most "liked" photos are of "Renee" and not Reggie.  🤔

At least I assume that's how pics end up in the 'posted images' square.  

Normal.. Rejolda was away. She only appear in one, and sleeping

I spelled her nickname as the Americanized "Renee" because 'Rene' makes me think of the masculine spelling of the name, like the actor René Auberjonois.  And Renee is definitely not masculine by any means.  

Personally I would have chosen a nickname like "Kat" short for Katarina, because she is slender and lithe like a cat.  Plus the K attribute suits better since she is more a friend of Kristy's than she is of Reggie's.  Alas, I am not at liberty to, nor would I divulge, her true name  😏

But if you all prefer Rene vice Renee or Kat, I will defer to the masses.  

More importantly, we haven't nicknamed Kristy & Theo's DOG yet!  I'm drawing a blank on this task.  

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

More importantly, we haven't nicknamed Kristy & Theo's DOG yet!  I'm drawing a blank on this task.  

Why not be traditional and call him Rover 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why not be traditional and call him Rover 😂👍

We must be alliterative in nicknames.  Timotheo, hence, LEO.  Or if he's a girl doggeh, CLEO.  But I think he's a he, even in this new age of questioning one's sexuality.  🤔 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

We must be alliterative in nicknames.  Timotheo, hence, LEO.  Or if he's a girl doggeh, CLEO.  But I think he's a he, even in this new age of questioning one's sexuality.  🤔 

You could have at least spelt Cleo with a "K" :biggrin:

Or even Kimo lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1