Rejolda (2021) Part #2

Please VHTV, get somebody else in this apartment who spends at least 4 or 5 waking hours at home.  This has turned boring as fuck.  What good is it if she's doing everything away from the apartment?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Please VHTV, get somebody else in this apartment who spends at least 4 or 5 waking hours at home.  This has turned boring as fuck.  What good is it if she's doing everything away from the apartment?

Dunno who's being conned more here the viewers or VH :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

As much as I hate to agree with the majority here, I agree with the majority here.  Reggie is quickly losing even MY interest and favored status.  Unless she goes back to doing the quirky things that enamored me in the beginning, like tackling large mattresses, talking to herself or directly to us in Engrish, her incomprehensible soliloquies in Russian, naked yoga, pillow-humping, and of course, inviting Kristy over for a night of fun, then I think I have to check out.  She does NONE of that now, and it's quite disappointing.  The only reason I will keep Reggie in my faves is in case Renee happens to show up again to apartment-sit while she is on set.  I am THIS CLOSE to agreeing with everyone else - boot Reggie and give this apartment to Renee.  She deserves it more.  🤠 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How do you speak Engrish?   :biggrin:

Whan yoo arr larnink new lanwich, ahh, langwich?  Langwich!  Yoo haz speek liyuk da catz on Icanhazcheezeburger.  Eeet ees harud, but I, but I, I laren much soon!  Doink vell, da?  

She speaks great English, and practices all the time with an online tutor.  At least, she used to.  One of my favorite things to watch her do.  

Much better than my progress learning Russian language, which would translate to "I am American dooshbag."  

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How do you speak Engrish?   :biggrin:

What would a aged wannabe Gilles Villeneuve on his trusty machine with go faster stripes know about bloody english anyway 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2