Rejolda (2021) Part #2

This is quite an interesting development!  I am rather intrigued!  I wasn't sure where to post this, in Reggie's forum or Miss Krabs forum, but since it took place in Reggie's apt, I'm posting here.  

Let us break down this timeline down, shall we?  

Reggie is a new VH girl, and she's cute, she's tiny, she's adorable, she's tenacious (tackling a queen mattress twice), yoga, vegan, interactive with the cams, talkative, learning Engrish, and everyone is fascinated.  I nickname her 'Pixie 2'.  Later she introduces us to her "gurlfrand" Kristy, with whom she has quite a few wonderful and beautiful interactions.  A month or so later, Kristy suddenly has her own apartment with her man, and everyone is entranced by yet another new addition, and Kristy turns out to be quite the top shelf prize.  (I must admit, she is quite the distraction from Nina/Kira.)  

Fast forward another month or so, and Miss Kristy has one of HER 'girlfriends' (Kristy speaks better Engrish than Reggie) over a few times for some excellent action.  This young lady is equally attractive and equally sexually active and doesn't care about the cams. 

Fast forward to tonight, and this new young lady - as yet to be named - is house-sitting for Reggie, and then invited two of her very cute friends to party with her in Reggie's apartment to drink wine and eat cheesecake and dance.  

I sense a positive trend here.  I think this new young lady will get her own apartment soon also.  I can only hope, cuz she's cute and not shy and pleasing to watch.  So...  is Reggie a recruiter?   Will we see another new face in a few months?  The friends whom mystery girl had over tonight are very good contenders, IMO.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

This is quite an interesting development!  I am rather intrigued!  I wasn't sure where to post this, in Reggie's forum or Miss Krabs forum, but since it took place in Reggie's apt, I'm posting here.  

Let us break down this timeline down, shall we?  

Reggie is a new VH girl, and she's cute, she's tiny, she's adorable, she's tenacious (tackling a queen mattress twice), yoga, vegan, interactive with the cams, talkative, learning Engrish, and everyone is fascinated.  I nickname her 'Pixie 2'.  Later she introduces us to her "gurlfrand" Kristy, with whom she has quite a few wonderful and beautiful interactions.  A month or so later, Kristy suddenly has her own apartment with her man, and everyone is entranced by yet another new addition, and Kristy turns out to be quite the top shelf prize.  (I must admit, she is quite the distraction from Nina/Kira.)  

Fast forward another month or so, and Miss Kristy has one of HER 'girlfriends' (Kristy speaks better Engrish than Reggie) over a few times for some excellent action.  This young lady is equally attractive and equally sexually active and doesn't care about the cams. 

Fast forward to tonight, and this new young lady - as yet to be named - is house-sitting for Reggie, and then invited two of her very cute friends to party with her in Reggie's apartment to drink wine and eat cheesecake and dance.  

I sense a positive trend here.  I think this new young lady will get her own apartment soon also.  I can only hope, cuz she's cute and not shy and pleasing to watch.  So...  is Reggie a recruiter?   Will we see another new face in a few months?  The friends whom mystery girl had over tonight are very good contenders, IMO.  

I don't think anybody could have summed up the situation any better.  Well done.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Software grievances may be filled out at the window to your left. :biggrin:

Muat admit i never saw that one in the funnies, still it's nice to know i am popular :biggrin: even if it is one of the few :biggrin:

• Haha 1