B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What info did she release?

All I'm aware of, from Neil's post, was her being a model, but wasn't actually one...but not having seen the whole episode, there might be other stuff...That didn't seem to be too revealing to me..

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All I'm aware of, from Neil's post, was her being a model, but wasn't actually one...but not having seen the whole episode, there might be other stuff...That didn't seem to be too revealing to me..

It's nothing revealing.  Radi herself has come back to the apartment telling Sera and Ari about her photoshoots and showing them the clothes.  Sera had mentions to Carlos how they met working an exhibition and became friends.  I'm assuming they were working as some sort of models.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

my impression Sera was trying to diss Radi as much as she could so that bit about the modelling was a dig, no idea who she was talking to - in fact she may not have been talking to anyone. It was a clear opportunity to say her piece using the worlds most common language. As said, they are adults and don't get along so call it quits and go do something else. Although I think Sera is a stubborn sod who won't back down

The only time I've heard Sera speak english on the phone was to her BF.  But I also questioned whether that was a real call or not as she may have discover a way to communicate with the 'audience' without getting into trouble with RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1