Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Btw did Arwen leave for good ? And where is Sabrina ? Didn't see her last night and she is not there now as well.

don't believe she's been here the last couple of days. maybe she got smart and left 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

don't believe she's been here the last couple of days. maybe she got smart and left 🙂

For all girls is the best to get a good distance between them and Scott. Maybe Sabrina finally came to her senses too...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Is that the guy in the hat that pulled the knife?

also looks like the brunette is back, she's hot!

of course D&W is back!

616727141_22021Dayanaguest(192).png.c98073ba6536dee07e4386198e57742d.png

Btw, the incident last night was because the guests and Spiderman are people who don't handle alcohol well. So taking that into account and to have a calm night Scott has invited D&W with Spiderman present. If Einstein was alive he would have been so jealous of Scott's intelligence !!! 🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I think Scott will be trying with the Brunette tonight. Not that Sabrina being present stops him for doing that but at least Sabrina won't have to sleep in the bathroom.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I think Scott will be trying with the Brunette tonight. Not that Sabrina being present stops him for doing that but at least Sabrina won't have to sleep in the bathroom.

If Spiderman don't get to her first. ifs its going to happen would rather spider then Scott.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Btw, the incident last night was because the guests and Spiderman are people who don't handle alcohol well. So taking that into account and to have a calm night Scott has invited D&W with Spiderman present. If Einstein was alive he would have been so jealous of Scott's intelligence !!! 🙂

Too bad Webster and Dolly didn't get their own apartment again, they too are crazy party hard people. As long as there are no knifes involved, I love parties with people who don't handle alcohol too well. 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Too bad Webster and Dolly didn't get their own apartment again, they too are crazy party hard people. As long as there are no knifes involved, I love parties with people who don't handle alcohol too well. 😉

Way to many issues with them. Donavon is to jealous and she is crazy sometimes, go's into a crying stage!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Way to many issues with them. Donavon is to jealous and she is crazy sometimes, go's into a crying stage!

Webster and Dolly's apartment was definitely a trainwreck of a place, but that's also what I loved about it. It's super crazy, but still in a realistic way. And highly unpredictable. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That apt was my fav too. Just the fact that you didn't know what would happen - fight/drama, sex or nothing made it interesting. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

That apt was my fav too. Just the fact that you didn't know what would happen - fight/drama, sex or nothing made it interesting. 

Keep letting support know we want them back, and sill as well.

He always has the hot girls. miss him!