Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

6 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

let me guess i am sure its scott who disturb they should give a place to this couple instead of the two biggest looser in vhtc scott and spiderman

No, another guest.

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

Always happy to help. Is she another of your "above criticism" tenant then ? Publish a list as all people may not be aware 🙂

Nobody is above criticism. I dont spare the rod... lol

I  just find it fascinating how fixated you are at criticizing Diana at every opportunity you get. I dont mind criticism actually. You just happen to pick on someone i like. But she's definitely not above criticism. She has plenty.

No hard feelings here.  Nothing harmful. Nothing personal. I just like a healthy back and forth with someone I disagree with on something. You can ask Jabbath 🤣 

Where's the fun in agreeing to everything eh!

4 minutes ago, fornika said:

Nobody is above criticism. I dont spare the rod... lol

I  just find it fascinating how fixated you are at criticizing Diana at every opportunity you get. I dont mind criticism actually. You just happen to pick on someone i like. But she's definitely not above criticism. She has plenty.

No hard feelings here.  Nothing harmful. Nothing personal. I just like a healthy back and forth with someone I disagree with on something. You can ask Jabbath 🤣 

Where's the fun in agreeing to everything eh!

It kind of funny I see you replying when I criticize Diana or Budda criticize Ken but we criticize Scott the most and didn't see any "healthy back and forth" from you. Anyway bad luck, I am not going to stop just because you get offended. And I think I criticize Spiderman much more than Diana. Hope he is not one of your favs as well 🙂