Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

It kind of funny I see you replying when I criticize Diana or Budda criticize Ken but we criticize Scott the most and didn't see any "healthy back and forth" from you. Anyway bad luck, I am not going to stop just because you get offended. And I think I criticize Spiderman much more than Diana. Hope he is not one of your favs as well 🙂

Offended? 

O.K With so many names thrown out there, I sense a grudge vibe here.

So, Knock yourself out with criticism please.

Cheers 👍

P.S: Anybody that's ready to fuck anytime anywhere is my favorite.

11 minutes ago, fornika said:

Offended? 

O.K With so many names thrown out there, I sense a grudge vibe here.

So, Knock yourself out with criticism please.

Cheers 👍

P.S: Anybody that's ready to fuck anytime anywhere is my favorite.

No grudge. You may not be aware but I actually support most of your posts. It just than I am not very fond of forum police.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And now offline? WTF! This is more than rediculous by now. Every night it goes offline. 🤬

Scotty boy must have tried to save money with a cheap internet connection🙂

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

No grudge. You may not be aware but I actually support most of your posts. It just than I am not very fond of forum police.

I'm actually aware of that. And thank you.

Forum police?

Gees! you're really full of names for me today. 😓

Bad end but good party and entertainment tonight. It seems all the people in this apt were horny. Hope Scotty keep having such parties and we might just give him a break from our abuses 😃

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Bad end but good party and entertainment tonight. It seems all the people in this apt were horny. Hope Scotty keep having such parties and we might just give him a break from our abuses 😃

Definitely agree! People should have more parties like this one! It was a great time, while it lasted. Now the mood seem to be gone, and several just left.

But VH also have to improve things on their part. They can't take apartments offline for everything and nothing every freaking day. Both for technical and personell issues, it happens way too often. It's not only here this happened tonight. Diana also went offline (and still is) in the middle of a party earlier this evening, before they decided to move over to Scott's place.