Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

From what I could guess by the action and gestures, the girl who had sex upstairs in the guest room and downstairs on the coach, was very upset with Scott. It seemed to me she was not specially happy with something that happened in the bath downstairs... At some point Scott was all over her restyling her near the kitchen sink, while girls around were trying to push him away. The whole scene was quite surreal, with people dancing, getting drunk and being sick everywhere... I am not sure what happened in the end because I switched it, but I saw the girl rushing out. When I checked later the it was offline.

Whoever introduced Scott to this project needs to be sacked asap, everything surrounding this guy is a MESS, the apartment he opens for other people gets taken down most of the times and don't even start me about the fines. As for his own apartment, it has gone offline more times in the last month than lets say Kira and Emily in the last 3 years lmao.

The common factor in all of this whether we are talking about Dolly, Webster, Still, Charlotte, Spiderman etc etc revolves around Scott.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scott to me is a shrewd businessman. After all the troubles he and his tenants get into, he's still around. Meaning he knows what gets the views and the profit outweighs the fines. He doesn't owe viewers any moral values. He's here to make  money.

You lose some. you gain some.

• Upvote 2

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, fornika said:

Scott to me is a shrewd businessman. 

How many money your so called businessman loose due to fines?

7 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Whoever introduced Scott to this project needs to be sacked asap, everything surrounding this guy is a MESS, the apartment he opens for other people gets taken down most of the times and don't even start me about the fines. As for his own apartment, it has gone offline more times in the last month than lets say Kira and Emily in the last 3 years lmao.

The common factor in all of this whether we are talking about Dolly, Webster, Still, Charlotte, Spiderman etc etc revolves around Scott.

There is a significant difference though. Kira and Emily don't really offer a voyeur experience at all. They don't have wild, real life parties. Whenever they have guests, they all strip off to their underwear, and plays some stupid game or whatever. Kind of like the GOVs at RLC. It is exactly the unpredictable mess that makes places like Sabrina, Scott, Webster, Dolly, Still, Diana into great apartments. IMO.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

There is a significant difference though. Kira and Emily don't really offer a voyeur experience at all. They don't have wild, real life parties. Whenever they have guests, they all strip off to their underwear, and plays some stupid game or whatever. Kind of like the GOVs at RLC. It is exactly the unpredictable mess that makes places like Sabrina, Scott, Webster, Dolly, Still, Diana into great apartments. IMO.

Kira and Emily was just an example. Lets say then Jakar apartment, it had wild orgies and stuff and the apartment stayed for more than a year but it never had that much fines or offline status as this one in a month or so.

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Kira and Emily was just an example. Lets say then Jakar apartment, it had wild orgies and stuff and the apartment stayed for more than a year but it never had that much fines or offline status as this one in a month or so.

That's a point. Of course, collecting fines, and even worse, being pulled offline every other day, should not really be accepted or endured for very long. There is a line, and Scott is likely passing that yearly quota every week. Scott and the gang around him probably deserves to get sacked, I don't doubt that. But if it ever comes to that, I hope VHTV have found a new circle of friends to replace them. There should definitely be an alternative to all the camshow-apartments.

• Like 4

I do not know why they took it down now. There was a little quarrel between Scott and a girl, but nothing but verbal. But she had probably taken a little too much, had to have a lot of water.
Then there was the guy on the floor, who looked very serious, but luckily walked out of the apartment himself. If something more happened on the outside, we do not know. Possibly someone came to help him and that there were some reactions afterwards. Becomes just speculation. When they went offline, Scott slept and it was quiet, as I saw it and it was several hours later