B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see that none of the girls are Russian to tidy the kitchen...😏

I'll let myself out...

hey it's early...I hear you are here all night... it can only get better from this here...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well, well, no one can accuse Radi of not doing her share now - cleaning the LR floor - naked of course! 🙄 This a definate FU to S -  I'll show yer!

This is another childish reaction , “ I will do what I am accused for so as to show that she is wrong “ , where is the famous maturity of the women that their minds are “ older “ than men and think better at the age she has when men are accused to always act like boys ? 😂🤣

Where’s her initiation to go and talk to Serafima , put differences aside and make peace for the sake of the psychic health of them both , needing to share their lives and things inside a common apartment as roommates and at the end satisfying the paying customers who want to see good vibes , atmosphere , feel nice and be entertained and they only see a growing by day hate between the two . At the end , she should do as she feels like and not because she read here what Sera has been complaining .. because then doing like this , she’s admitting in a way that she’s behaving wrong or even worse , she submits to Serafima’s “ requests “ by just doing what she has to do and not what she feels to do .... pff , women 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😎🤩🥳

• Like 1

Radi , sorry with the message , we like you for who you are and not trying to change for someone else and not discussing differences together to find a solution 😔 like two adult women 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is another childish reaction , “ I will do what I am accused for so as to show that she is wrong “ , where is the famous maturity of the women that their minds are “ older “ than men and think better at the age she has when men are accused to always act like boys ? 😂🤣

Where’s her initiation to go and talk to Serafima , put differences aside and make peace for the sake of the psychic health of them both , needing to share their lives and things inside a common apartment as roommates and at the end satisfying the paying customers who want to see good vibes , atmosphere , feel nice and be entertained and they only see a growing by day hate between the two . At the end , she should do as she feels like and not because she read here what Sera has been complaining .. because then doing like this , she’s admitting in a way that she’s behaving wrong or even worse , she submits to Serafima’s “ requests “ by just doing what she has to do and not what she feels to do .... pff , women 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😎🤩🥳

200.gif  Sorry,i was looking for Radislava's room,i'll let myself out..lol