B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So Naga, let me throw the chili pepper a little wrinkle. I am catholic and of course no meat Fridays during lent. I grew in a Volga German environment, and as a child and one of my fondest memories is a dish all those old German women who made their own noddle's, and when you went to visit you had a hard time finding a kitchen chair to sit in because they noddle's hanging all over them drying. 

They made a dish that please forgive my spelling called Geneble and Bonea, what is that you may ask ? Fried dumplings in bacon grease with with onions and kind of a fried bread croton if you will, topped with brown beans, lima beans, and a rue made from wheat flour to thicken it up. I always sprinkled a little all spice on top. We used to have sliced cucumber with salt, pepper, and heavy cream with it. For dessert we had what I can try to spell called swatsbita couga. This was kind of a coffee cake made with blackberries and had crumble on top and topped with powdered sugar

Man that sure brings back good memories.

Sounds delicious!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So Naga, let me throw the chili pepper a little wrinkle. I am catholic and of course no meat Fridays during lent. I grew in a Volga German environment, and as a child and one of my fondest memories is a dish all those old German women who made their own noddle's, and when you went to visit you had a hard time finding a kitchen chair to sit in because they noddle's hanging all over them drying. 

They made a dish that please forgive my spelling called Geneble and Bonea, what is that you may ask ? Fried dumplings in bacon grease with with onions and kind of a fried bread croton if you will, topped with brown beans, lima beans, and a rue made from wheat flour to thicken it up. I always sprinkled a little all spice on top. We used to have sliced cucumber with salt, pepper, and heavy cream with it. For dessert we had what I can try to spell called swatsbita couga. This was kind of a coffee cake made with blackberries and had crumble on top and topped with powdered sugar

Man that sure brings back good memories.

Hey Thes... I eat pretty much everything, but I've gotta admit, reading your description hasn't quite got my taste buds dancing in anticipation...but I love hearing foody stories...if you have any more you could always take then to the 'Naga's Kitchen' thread...😁

• Upvote 1

Radislava needs to stop isolating herself and develop her social skills .  I think some good friendships can be made with the other girls , but she also needs to open herself more and trust . Maybe at the end spend much time with Ariana who has no problem with this and slowly “ establish “ her presence amongst the Barcelona cast .. but she needs to try .. she managed the most difficult , that is to gain the audience and create a fan base ... time for the next challenge , nothing to be jealous of the others or feel degraded .. 

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava needs to stop isolating herself and develop her social skills .  I think some good friendships can be made with the other girls , but she also needs to open herself more and trust . Maybe at the end spend much time with Ariana who has no problem with this and slowly “ establish “ her presence amongst the Barcelona cast .. but she needs to try .. she managed the most difficult , that is to gain the audience and create a fan base ... time for the next challenge , nothing to be jealous of the others or feel degraded .. 

You mean she should ask Ari for recommendations on which dildo to order? 😇

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You mean she should ask Ari for recommendations on which dildo to order? 😇

This should be the ultimate goal when the apartment will have this atmoshere that she won’t be shy and she could bate in the living room , on the table in the kitchen , in the balcony if she extremely dares 😁 For the time being , simply come closer to the others ☺️😉

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This should be the ultimate goal when the apartment will have this atmoshere that she won’t be shy and she could bate in the living room , on the table in the kitchen , in the balcony if she extremely dares 😁 For the time being , simply come closer to the others ☺️😉

UMMMMM... 

giphy.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdwebEUHIqkF11A9TIFmf

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Don't worry!  DD will predict she does her first show with C&C by Easter. 🤣

I'm sure Radislava has a say in this,,she's smart enough...But you forgot these guys,,To go along with C&C by Easter,, we have Santa Clause and the Easter bunny, filmed by Bigfoot?? And i'm sure Jesus will be hanging around somewhere. :biggrin:  

santabunny.jpg551d9e6029ef7.preview-699.jpg?resize=200

3 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Don't worry!  DD will predict she does her first show with C&C by Easter. 🤣

If she stays .. Carlos will talk her get into this 🤠😆