B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

10 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

What a shame I thought radi was going to clean the kitchen as an olive branch 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

... *waiting for Ragnar to come at me for speaking about radi* 

Stirrer...😏

There's probably more chance of her cleaning the kitchen WITH an olive branch...😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hexagon said:

>I have no come back so I'm going to try and point out some grammar issue but call it "dyslexia"
You know that shit doesn't work anymore, stuff like radi becoming raid is spell check steping in and currecting words, ya dumb duck

I was addressing you,so it would be used as a noun,not a verb,and you need a better spell check,its ''correcting'' not CURRRECTING,and stepping,,not steping,,just trying to help the grammar of our youth these days,illiteracy is a problem that can be cured with education. 

tenor.gif

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I was addressing you,so it would be used as a noun,not a verb,and you need a better spell check,its ''correcting'' not CURRRECTING,and stepping,,not steping,,just trying to help the grammar of our youth these days,illiteracy is a problem that can be cured with education. 

tenor.gif

Why don't you two get a room already.😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

tenor.gif

>got him
that was TOO easy, i bet RAGNAR is late 40s mid 50s.
nobodies falls for that these days

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

NOTE TO SELF:::: Be nice,don't rip his head off,your'e in too good a mood to let a random troll fuck with you.:dodgy:

11 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

UMM Mr dyslexic,it's Radi,,not RAID,,lmao 

RADI, AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COST, HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR, I REPEAT HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR!!,

Happy Shirley Temple GIF

So Naga, let me throw the chili pepper a little wrinkle. I am catholic and of course no meat Fridays during lent. I grew in a Volga German environment, and as a child and one of my fondest memories is a dish all those old German women who made their own noddle's, and when you went to visit you had a hard time finding a kitchen chair to sit in because they noddle's hanging all over them drying. 

They made a dish that please forgive my spelling called Geneble and Bonea, what is that you may ask ? Fried dumplings in bacon grease with with onions and kind of a fried bread croton if you will, topped with brown beans, lima beans, and a rue made from wheat flour to thicken it up. I always sprinkled a little all spice on top. We used to have sliced cucumber with salt, pepper, and heavy cream with it. For dessert we had what I can try to spell called swatsbita couga. This was kind of a coffee cake made with blackberries and had crumble on top and topped with powdered sugar

Man that sure brings back good memories.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So Naga, let me throw the chili pepper a little wrinkle. I am catholic and of course no meat Fridays during lent. I grew in a Volga German environment, and as a child and one of my fondest memories is a dish all those old German women who made their own noddle's, and when you went to visit you had a hard time finding a kitchen chair to sit in because they noddle's hanging all over them drying. 

They made a dish that please forgive my spelling called Geneble and bonea, what is that you may ask ? Fried dumplings in bacon grease with with onions and kind of a fried bread croton if you will, topped with brown beans, lima beans, and a rue made from wheat flour to thicken it up. We used to have sliced cucumber with salt, pepper, and heavy cream with it. For dessert we had what I can try to spell called swatsbita couga. This was kind of a coffee cake made with blackberries and had crumble on top and topped with powdered sugar

Man that sure brings back good memories.

Damn, you making me hungry.

• Thanks 1