B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

This is another childish reaction , “ I will do what I am accused for so as to show that she is wrong “ , where is the famous maturity of the women that their minds are “ older “ than men and think better at the age she has when men are accused to always act like boys ? 😂🤣

Where’s her initiation to go and talk to Serafima , put differences aside and make peace for the sake of the psychic health of them both , needing to share their lives and things inside a common apartment as roommates and at the end satisfying the paying customers who want to see good vibes , atmosphere , feel nice and be entertained and they only see a growing by day hate between the two . At the end , she should do as she feels like and not because she read here what Sera has been complaining .. because then doing like this , she’s admitting in a way that she’s behaving wrong or even worse , she submits to Serafima’s “ requests “ by just doing what she has to do and not what she feels to do .... pff , women 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😎🤩🥳

I agree with you, Serafima is a bitch but she does her part in the house, especially the cleaning and keeping things in order. It would be better for Radislava to have a chat with Serafima and put their 'petty' differences aside.

This apartment and this project are their 'workspace' so it would actually do both of them good by sorting things out and make things clear to one another.

No one wants to see a pissed off colleague everyday at work and would genuinely still be happy about it.

• Like 1