B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I bet Sera will love the state of the kitchen when she returns...🥴

If I was Radi, if she wants to bury the hatchet with Sera....and I know the mess isn't down to her, I'd tidy the kitchen, and make sure Sera knows she did it...Then her (and us) would witness as to whether Sera's willing to extend the olive branch...But I'm not, and it's probably never even crossed her mind...

I don't think she'll like it but I don't think she'll blow her top.  I think recently she's taken a 'whatever' attitude with the state of the kitchen.  She hasn't been as regimented with the cleaning herself and has left dirty pots and dishes out herself.

As for the relationship I think it will take some time as there is too much hurt feelings right now.

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I don't think she'll like it but I don't think she'll blow her top.  I think recently she's taken a 'whatever' attitude with the state of the kitchen.  She hasn't been as regimented with the cleaning herself and has left dirty pots and dishes out herself.

As for the relationship I think it will take some time as there is too much hurt feelings right now.

But it's hardly the odd pot and pan,...including quite a bit of food. It's hardly gonna help the situation, and she could well kick off with Ari too, as it was her night...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

But it's hardly the odd pot and pan,...including quite a bit of food. It's hardly gonna help the situation, and she could well kick off with Ari too, as it was her night...

Did you happen to find my stash of weed and smoke it?? :axeonhead hahaha

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well hopefully she won't be back tonight and Megs can clean up her cooking mess (since Holly is not around) and Ari the rest in the morning.  I would think Radi doesn't like the mess either as she has no place to prep her food.

10 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

My way is,,whoever cooked and made the mess,,THEY CLEAN IT. It is only fair,but i understand what you are saying,like extending the proverbial olive branch.

The olive branch would be for Radi to clean up a mess Sera made.  This is Ari's mess.  If Radi cleans this up, Radi would be doing a favor for Ari not Sera.

• Upvote 1