Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Maybe you can help me out then. I watched a clip on: reallifecam.xyz There is a window right there next to the couch. It doesn't appear that there is any natural light now at the couch. Maybe they have heavy curtained it out. 

Thanks for expertise!

There is in deed a big window as wide as the couch and it is curtained (as you presumed). Sometimes, when Martina is in the nude, right after having had sex, and feels like smoking but doesn't want to put on clothes she kneels on the sofa, pushes the window a bit open to puff her coffin nails. Anyway, the cameras 1,2 and 3 offer wonderful perspectives then. I love this girl, although (as you may have noticed) I can't stand her smoking.

34 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

There is in deed a big window as wide as the couch and it is curtained (as you presumed). Sometimes, when Martina is in the nude, right after having had sex, and feels like smoking but doesn't want to put on clothes she kneels on the sofa, pushes the window a bit open to puff her coffin nails. Anyway, the cameras 1,2 and 3 offer wonderful perspectives then. I love this girl, although (as you may have noticed) I can't stand her smoking.

34 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Ok, thanks for the explanation. From the reallifecam.xyz clip it looked like they had rearranged the furniture like, my Mon did when I was a kid. Agree on the cigs. Has she always smoked? I know they were younger,but watching the older clips they used to sexually experiment. Not so much anymore. 

You are the information king!

Unlike others. I find it hard to watch M&N. If my ex was fucking a woman,much less a man, I would not be happy. I guess with Alberto, to each his own.

Alberto trying to get his head ocupied  while probrably his partner is having "prime time"with Pimp and Madame.Only in rlc,only in rlc🤣.On a more serious note,to bad this house couldnt had stay clean and normal,was one of the few left were i could look to it,watch for a lot of time and felt it was very normal act.At least P&M and rest of barca cast cant touch L&T,they are very far and thank god will continue being a nice,normal act couple.

57 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Ok, thanks for the explanation. From the reallifecam.xyz clip it looked like they had rearranged the furniture like, my Mon did when I was a kid. Agree on the cigs. Has she always smoked? I know they were younger,but watching the older clips they used to sexually experiment. Not so much anymore. 

You are the information king!

Unlike others. I find it hard to watch M&N. If my ex was fucking a woman,much less a man, I would not be happy. I guess with Alberto, to each his own.

Martina used to smoke less. Mostly what I call ritualised smoking -after lunch, after supper. At the moment, however, she obviously feels under pressure and smokes more than ever. Corona, her studies and her relationship with Nelly evidently affect her life enormously. Whereas Bogdan and Nelly can't hide their feelings and discuss the situation seriously, Martina and Alberto try hard to convey the impression of normality. They have never been more tender and caring than recently. Yet, to me all this appears to be a facade. Alberto' s growing tenderness results from his fear that he might possibly lose Martina. Thus he is willing to accept M's behaviour. Martina's permanent kissing and caressing, however, comes from her bad conscience, her feelings of guilt.

I think, perhaps it's just wishful thinking, that Martina will eventually overcome the phase of blind love, will see Nelly less romantically, will recognize that Nelly is on her way to becoming an alcoholic, will finally realize that the four of them won't be able to cope with this situation successfully. "Amour fou" as the French call it always fails in the long run. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I stand corrected. The couch,looks like it was over by the windows where the fish tank and table are now. Because the couch had  the window right there. Plus, they either had a different table then, or a table cloth with a lot of words on it. The camera angle looks like it was where the couch is now shooting to that corner action the room.

Thanks for your help!

That explains my confusion too. Good clarification.

6 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina used to smoke less. Mostly what I call ritualised smoking -after lunch, after supper. At the moment, however, she obviously feels under pressure and smokes more than ever. Corona, her studies and her relationship with Nelly evidently affect her life enormously. Whereas Bogdan and Nelly can't hide their feelings and discuss the situation seriously, Martina and Alberto try hard to convey the impression of normality. They have never been more tender and caring than recently. Yet, to me all this appears to be a facade. Alberto' s growing tenderness results from his fear that he might possibly lose Martina. Thus he is willing to accept M's behaviour. Martina's permanent kissing and caressing, however, comes from her bad conscience, her feelings of guilt.

I think, perhaps it's just wishful thinking, that Martina will eventually overcome the phase of blind love, will see Nelly less romantically, will recognize that Nelly is on her way to becoming an alcoholic, will finally realize that the four of them won't be able to cope with this situation successfully. "Amour fou" as the French call it always fails in the long run. 

I've noticed that, after the Nelly episode(s), she  picked up her smoking. Covid is a wild card for all of us agreed, does anyone know what she is studying, insert Nelly joke? 

I've read she is 24, believable, and he is 29. He is either an old looking 29 or he is really in his thirties.

I know that Martina likes sex,both "teams" will do, but my favorite is Carla. She seemed to just not sexual but always horny.

Your information is invaluable to me. Have a good weekend!

Martina segun mi pobre opinion es una chica que tiene una cara que parece que no rompe un plato 

Pero es toda pasion la frotan y se enciende como un cerillo y es impresionantemente dificil de satisfacer

El dia que lo hizo con Nelly ambas termineraron y despues volvieron a la cama para que Nelly la hiciera correrse otra vez cariñosamente. Despues que se fue Nelly se volvio a masturbar o sea se corrio 3 veces

Por eso Alberto no la satisface el termina y se olvida de todo

Martina es una mujer que necesita mucho cariño arrumacos despues de que termina su pareja para que la haga correrse 2 o 3 veces

Asi es ella segun yo

No se que opinen