Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Someone suggested earlier that Martina and Alberto made an agreement:  No lesbian sex in exchange for no video games.  I thought this comment was made in jest ... but lo and behold it’s like 48 hours and counting and so far we have seen neither!

This is starting to make me think I want to see Alberto get out the Xbox.

You may have a solid point. There were times, he was so rapped up, in his games, she was almost begging for attention. I saw her rub her groin and breasts on him, while he was playing, and she got no reaction from him. Then she would go to bed, and he slept on the couch.

Good observation!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I saw her rub her groin and breasts on him, while he was playing, and she got no reaction from him.

I know this is an eclectic global village here, but in US on Saturday Night Live, they used to have a series of skits entitled “The Man Who Would Rather Play Video Games Than Have Sex”.

This here is not a skit.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I know this is an eclectic global village here, but in US on Saturday Night Live, they used to have a series of skits entitled “The Man Who Would Rather Play Video Games Than Have Sex”.

This here is not a skit.

Do you remember the cast? I quit watching in the early 90s. The quality seemed to go down hill.

4 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Do you remember the cast? I quit watching in the early 90s. The quality seemed to go down hill.

No sorry I don’t and I agree it has gone down hill.  I remember the classic big names like Belushi, Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtain, Will Ferrell, Eddie Murphy ... but those folks are no longer there of course.  Today the only one I like is Kate McKinnon ... she’s hilarious.

59 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he is right this is their only apartment and i have been here 7 years,but you can go look at the archived apartments for proof if you like 

I stand corrected. The couch,looks like it was over by the windows where the fish tank and table are now. Because the couch had  the window right there. Plus, they either had a different table then, or a table cloth with a lot of words on it. The camera angle looks like it was where the couch is now shooting to that corner action the room.

Thanks for your help!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

No sorry I don’t and I agree it has gone down hill.  I remember the classic big names like Belushi, Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtain, Will Ferrell, Eddie Murphy ... but those folks are no longer there of course.  Today the only one I like is Kate McKinnon ... she’s hilarious.

I remember when they first started, Dan Ackroyd said they tried to stay away from the obvious. Now it seems, from what I hear, it's a lot of political satire. Not whole lot of comedic innovation.

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Someone suggested earlier that Martina and Alberto made an agreement:  No lesbian sex in exchange for no video games.  I thought this comment was made in jest ... but lo and behold it’s like 48 hours and counting and so far we have seen neither!

This is starting to make me think I want to see Alberto get out the Xbox.

J Mom....I really like how you think... You will be a fun addition to these pages.....  😄

• Like 1

me hace gracia , leer a personas que imagino ya con una edad , decir que se puede cambiar la personalidad de una persona , cambiar sexo lesbico por no jugar a la xbox , en una relacion o aceptas lo que hay , o disuelve esa relacion , por que tarde o temprano aparecera la personalidad de cada uno , y si la reprimes estas viviendo en una carcel , asi que o aceptas o coge la puerta y adios .

31 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I stand corrected. The couch,looks like it was over by the windows where the fish tank and table are now. Because the couch had  the window right there. Plus, they either had a different table then, or a table cloth with a lot of words on it. The camera angle looks like it was where the couch is now shooting to that corner action the room.

Thanks for your help!

The only thing that was changed was the position of camera 1. Originally it had been fixed right above the water tank, which, of course,hadn‘t been there then. But you are right, everything looks very different then. 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This here is not a skit.

I don't see this as any different from a girl would rather watch TV than have sex. 

46 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

The only thing that was changed was the position of camera 1. Originally it had been fixed right above the water tank, which, of course,hadn‘t been there then. But you are right, everything looks very different then. 

Maybe you can help me out then. I watched a clip on: reallifecam.xyz There is a window right there next to the couch. It doesn't appear that there is any natural light now at the couch. Maybe they have heavy curtained it out. 

Thanks for expertise!

1 hour ago, darkman said:

I find it funny, to read people that I imagine already with an age, to say that you can change the personality of a person, change lesbian sex by not playing the xbox, in a relationship or you accept what there is, or dissolve that relationship, because sooner or later the personality of each one appeared, and if you repress it you are living in a prison , so either you accept or take the door and goodbye.

Or in complex human relationships (especially long term or marriages)  where change should be expected, accepted and welcomed... you better have flexibility, and as you say acceptance, because you can't always Change everything to your conformity or liking..... 

but it is certainly never that easy to just keep walking out the door...  you got to work it out baby.... so if it's no x-box for no cheating, try it !  but as in real life ... it is not always the literal words but the meaning and intention behind those words

Do you hear me crying out for change ..  as the door slams .... end of scene .  lol 

living others drama in the CC Forum.... if one was a screen play ?? writer they could get plenty out of these RLC soap operas and the drama from the critics here in CC land