Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

9 minutes ago, hexagon said:

You guys are the reason this stuff gets looked down on, you're the doing the finger pointing and name calling

theres nothing wrong with this, she is making money and being human, GOD FORBID they have sex, what horrible monsters they are. they should never work a job ever again and die homeless

fucking cunts. get fucked

WOW, WTF! why watch if it makes them so insecure?

their just incapable of understanding and accepting peoples personal choices.

get a grip

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

A mon avis Martina n'est pas pressé d'avoir des enfants car cela mettrait un frein sa ça relación adultère et nous savons à qui elle les confirait hein Alberto.

Il va devenir le serviteur de la maison colgante que Martina continuera la belle vie.

En mi opinión Martina no tiene prisa por tener hijos porque eso frenaría su relación adúltera y sabemos a quién se los confiaría eh Alberto.

Se convertirá en el sirviente de la casa mientras Martina continuará la buena vida.

Muy buena tu opinion pero yo nunca dije que Martina iba a tener hijos yo dije que si tuviera un hijo como le iria al hijo

5 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

We have not insulted anyone 

Think about whether you would allow your spouse or your offspring to go out in RLC or you would go out there yourself

they know what they signed up for.... they've been on RLC for years.

16 hours ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

We have not insulted anyone 

Think about whether you would allow your spouse or your offspring to go out in RLC or you would go out there yourself

Yes you have, you're insulting everyone that works on RLC as performers, you're insulting everyone that does sex work.

belittling them for doing this type of work and now you're saying people that do sex work shouldn't have relationships, happieness or a future.

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

C'est simple il ferait comme tous les autres enfants car il penserait que c'est normal c'est pareil avec les enfants Issus des nouveaux couples vous savez de quoi je veux parler.

C'est simple il ferait comme tous les autres enfants car il penserait que c'est normal c'est pareil avec les enfants de nouveaux couples tu sais de quoi je parle

5 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

Muy buena tu opinion pero yo nunca dije que Martina iba a tener hijos yo dije que si tuviera un hijo como le iria al hijo

C'est simple il ferait comme tous les autres enfants car il penserait que c'est normal c'est pareil avec les enfants Issus des nouveaux couples vous savez de quoi je veux parler

It's simple he would do like all the other children because he would think that it's normal it's the same with children from new couples you know what I'm talking about

54 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So you're not keen on her then?  :dodgy:

In reality I like Martina a lot. She is a young 20 something woman with girl next door looks. I like her ponytail look. I like her body type. I like that she is not covered with tattoos. I liked that her marriage seemed to be going along smoothly. Currency, there is an issue (Nelly) that Martina and Alberto will have to deal with. 

I just can't lay all the blame on Alberto. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Sí, lo has hecho, estás insultando a todos los que trabajan en RLC como intérpretes, estás insultando a todos los que hacen trabajo sexual.

menospreciándolas por hacer este tipo de trabajo y ahora estás diciendo que las personas que hacen trabajo sexual no deberían tener relaciones, felicidad o un futuro. vete a la mierda, cabrón

En primer lugar es una conversacion

Yo nunca menos precio ningun trabajo simple y sencillamente dimos una opinion

Ademas yo no te insulte como tu si lo hiciste

Yo veo esto por que Martina me encanta y me sorprendio mucho cuando se enrredo con Nelly yo la consideraba una pareja fiel a su pareja

Yo solo veo este departamento por Martina y el de Nelly cuando Martina no esta miro a ver si esta ahi

Y por ultimo hay que respetar opiniones y no insultar

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, hexagon a dit :

You guys are the reason this stuff gets looked down on, you're the doing the finger pointing and name calling

theres nothing wrong with this, she is making money and being human, GOD FORBID they have sex, what horrible monsters they are. they should never work a job ever again and die homeless

fucking cunts. get fucked

Get to bed.

57 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Exactly, i wonder how many family members actually know the full extent if any of how they live, god forbid if mummy or daddy suddenly come across daughter spreading her legs or son getting a bj, something they consider cool will one day come back to haunt them.

i think you would find that most of the families  of the full time couples or single girls  like masha maya kristy or kammila already know as we have even seen a few moms shower and even one have sex if my memory serves me and we have seen Martinas brother have sex on cam and heard her family knows what she does

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1