B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Lurkker,i haven't agreed with you much,but this comment,,yuuup,i approved,,lol

Actually, I have to amend my comment.  Radi should sleep on the couch.  Laying there next to C&C while they fuck may drive her screaming from B5.  They need to take it one step at a time.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Actually, I have to amend my comment.  Radi should sleep on the couch.  Laying there next to C&C while they fuck may drive her screaming from B5.  They need to take it one step at a time.

I was going to say the same thing,what if she decides to sleep on the couch,,claire will be pissed and never invite her over again,lmao,,,but i can say,,i feel good about things anyways,,that's all i can say.:biggrin:

Carlos is just teasing Radi now in that towel!...She just looked at him and licked her lips in anticipation of what's to cum...I'm sure she said to Claire earlier ''I'd love to be fucked by a real pilot...Do you know one?''...

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava sleeps with C&C ... I think nothing happens , they will just make her feel comfortable .. that’s my prediction 😃😁😁

C&C always fuck before sleeping unless they are fighting.  Got to make that bonus.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Carlos is just teasing Radi now in that towel!...She just looked at him and licked her lips in anticipation of what's to cum...I'm sure she said to Claire earlier ''I'd love to be fucked by a real pilot...Do you know one?''...

Ohh,the twist at the end of that story is so Stephen King like,,lol And i wish he would stay the fuck out of the way of the cam,,lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

C&C always fuck before sleeping unless they are fighting.  Got to make that bonus.

Having Radislava on their bed , will be automatically the bonus due to skyrocketed viewership rating as of what Radislava does ... Carlos made huge mistakes with Monica and we all saw the results .. let’s see if he has taken his lesson 

The good thing is that Radislava felt trust and understanding , appreciation and kindness from C&C .. therefore , the trust isn’t an issue .. but any fast or wrong move seducing her to things she doesn’t feel comfortable doing on cameras ( that we actually don’t know but we assume due to her late development feeling comfortable and start bating on cameras view ) , it might be the first and last tome seeing her overnight at an apartment ( she wasn’t so pleased the one and only time she did in B2 )