B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

In all honesty,,can anyone on here just imagine having Radislava for a night,never mind as a g/f,,wow.

She’s just one more girl ☺️😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The good thing is that Radislava felt trust and understanding , appreciation and kindness from C&C .. therefore , the trust isn’t an issue .. but any fast or wrong move seducing her to things she doesn’t feel comfortable doing on cameras ( that we actually don’t know but we assume due to her late development feeling comfortable and start bating on cameras view ) , it might be the first and last tome seeing her overnight at an apartment ( she wasn’t so pleased the one and only time she did in B2 ) 

she slept in B2 twice.  Once with Monica and the other with L&A in the LR.

It wasn't true trust, understanding, appreciation or kindness from C&C if this was their ultimate plan.  But I could see her continuing this development as she wants Claire as an ally.  And probably a bonus taking a friend from Sera.

Edited by Lurkker

Just now, Lurkker said:

she slept in B2 twice.  Once with Monica and the other with L&A in the LR.

It wasn't true trust, understanding, appreciation or kindness from C&C if this was their ultimate plan.  But I could see her continuing this development as she wants Claire as an ally.  And probably a bonus taking a friend from Sera.

I also believe what you say,Claire using the rift between R & S to seek an opportunity with R,but Radislava is too smart. So you see,my comment before had nothing to do with jealousy,,it is because of a parasite,,lol.

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I also believe what you say,Claire using the rift between R & S to seek an opportunity with R,but Radislava is too smart. As i said,,parasite.

sera is out celebrating that she no longer have C&C as friends lol

• Haha 1