B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

C&C will force themselves on them, they dont let them party

I disagree , the girls have their voice power , as long as they appear repeatedly and participate at any event , it is their choice .. for the shows I think it is a no go anymore ( maybe Amalia with L&A ) because of Carlos’s losing it .. with Claire they wouldn’t mind any synchro bating I believe 

I honestly think Radislava had a talk with claire saying nothing will happen,claires mood changed somewhat for the worst for a moment in the kitchen and then going for a smoke. I think i know Radislava by now,,just an observation.

Just now, ddhm said:

I disagree , the girls have their voice power , as long as they appear repeatedly and participate at any event , it is their choice .. for the shows I think it is a no go anymore ( maybe Amalia with L&A ) because of Carlos’s losing it .. with Claire they wouldn’t mind any synchro bating I believe 

C&C dont listen when they are drunk , so they boycott the place

Just now, ddhm said:

Will be Radislava present in the room you think if this happens ? 

sera turned her back,so who knows,Radislava is her own person. Grab popcorn and wait and see,,lol.

Just now, wooders78 said:

C&C dont listen when they are drunk , so they boycott the place

It is also L&A residence , so , they should also interfere when things go off control , after all bonus money is lost also for them if things don’t go well